"Relationship goals." Brooke smiled at the two girls in front of her.

"Ready?" Lauren asked.

"Mhm."

"Alright I'll see you guys." Lauren said walking with Camila out the side gym doors to the soccer field where the boys football team ran sprints. They climbed to the top of the bleachers and sat down.

"You're starting to show babe." Lauren said noticing the small baby bump in Camila's shirt.

"I know. It's crazy. But let's talk..." Camila said turning towards her.

"Ok you first. What's on your mind?" Lauren asked.

"I feel like the baby is putting a lot of stress on us. You like to be alone a lot more. You want a break from me and I get that. I want a break for you too but we have to stick together and make this work. All nine months of this. We need our space I get that but we can't keep arguing about stupid stuff. I apologize for yesterday with getting mad when you didn't come straight home. Your mom explained your blurry vision and I understood you didn't want to put lives of others in danger and your own. Also I was wondering if we could talk to your mom about getting you anger management....if you don't mind?" Camila asked looking at her.

"Honestly. The worst thing I could do right now is cheat on you. Yeah we can talk to my mom. Listen I just want to be happy with you. I'm not saying I'm not happy but I want to be happier. I was thinking about journey together so far. I mean in a few weeks Christmas is coming up. You would be a whole month pregnant. I mean teen parenting is going to be hard. We are going to fight. We are going to argue. But we have to know the boundaries between when enough is enough and when it's gone too far. So I forgive you for yesterday. I love you a lot and I love the little thing I made in side of you too. I love our baby boy or girl. I just want us to be a happy family. Also how about rekindling things with your dad after the holidays?" Lauren suggested rubbing Camila's thigh sympathetically.

"I don't know. I don't want to talk to my dad but I'll think about it. Hey...how about we go out tonight. Just me and you. Forget the baby is there. Act like we are just dating and not future parents." Camila smirked.

"Id like that. Come here." Lauren pulled her close and kissed her softly.

---
Lauren took Camila up on that offer of talking to her mom and was starting anger management the next day. Right now Lauren was getting ready for their little date. Lauren walked out the bathroom to see Camila clutching her stomach and groaning on the bed.

"Babe what's wrong?" Lauren asked worriedly.

"Nothing I'm just having really bad cramps right now. It feels like this baby is trying to tear my stomach!" Camila groaned. "That's why I came home yesterday. I had them Sunday. Yesterday and today. My lower back aches too but that's fine. Here help me up." Camila held an arm out. Lauren pulled her up; Camila limped to the bathroom. Lauren skipped up the stairs and saw her mom in the kitchen.

"Do we have some kind of cramp relief pill?" Lauren asked.

"No why? Is Camila not feeling well again?" Clara asked.

Lauren was about to answer when she heard Camila scream.

"That's not good." Clara said. The two ran down to Lauren's room and found Camila crying with blood on her hand. Lauren looked at her and saw so much blood.

"There's.....it's so....oh my god." Lauren felt light headed and sat down.

"Breathe Lauren. CHRIS!" Clara yelled. Foot steps where heard running down the steps.

"What? Woah shit....need my to call 911?" Chris asked.

"No...I need you to call the bank. YES CALL 911!" Clara yelled. "Camila breathe. Just both of your breathe." Clara said keeping them calm. "Lay down Camila. Just lay on the floor."

The brunette nodded and laid down groaning in pain. Lauren was in utter shock at the sight of blood.

"Lauren!" Clara called snapping her out her trans. "Move out the way I hear the EMS." The dark haired girl got up and walked over to her TV and leaned against the wall.

"Lauren if you faint you're you couldn't handle child birth." Clara said. The nurses from the EMS came down and put Camila on the gurney and dragged her back up stairs.

"Who's riding in the EMS?" One of the guys said.

"I will." Clara said. "Lauren you follow us."

They both rushed up the stairs and Lauren got in her car. She took a deep breath and got her self together.
---
The roles seemed reversed this time. Lauren pacing the floor with her finger nail in her mouth nervously.

"Oh my gosh what is with Yall pacing. Sit down!" Dinah said. Ally hit her arm and shook her head. Normani grabbed Lauren's arm and pulled her off.

"what happened?

"I don't know. She was having cramps then she screamed I came back down and blood was....ugh....I can't even think about it." Lauren mumbled.

Doctor Hansen walked out and Lauren turned around.

"Lauren, and Mrs. Jauregui can I see you two for a second?" He asked. The two followed after him. They walked into the room where Camila was sleeping now at this point. He sighed.

"Pelvic pains, lower back pains, vaginal bleeding. All the clear sight signs to...Camila had a miscarriage." he sighed.

"Wait what?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren you and Camila are not having a baby any longer. The baby has died. Sorry." Dr. Hansen said.

"Wait. How? I'm so confused. I mean she was healthy a few weeks ago now the baby's gone." Lauren said sadly. She felt tears build up in her eyes.

"It's hard to understand. I know. But, it happened. I'm so sorry." Dr. Hansen said softly.

"So what's going to happen now?" Clara asked.

"Well. Since Camila is only a month or so pregnant. We can't do much of anything but let her go. Give her some meds to stop the bleeding. Four to five months have her come back and do what we call a miscarriage abortion where we go in and take the baby out. Camila is still going to go through it all. The placenta will make her bigger. Not the baby growing. She's going to have her mood swings. Cravings. Morning sickness all that because her mind still thinks she has a baby inside of her when she doesn't. That's the only way. We'll break the news to her when she wakes up. She lost a lot of blood. A lot." Dr. Hansen said.

"Thank you doctor." Clara said.

Lauren walked over to Camila who was sleeping. Oxygen on. Her stomach rising and falling normally.

"I'm so sorry Camz." Lauren mumbled grabbing her hand. It was cold. She felt tears in her eyes again. "Mom I can't do this." Lauren mumbled looking down.

"Yes you can. You're strong and I believe in you. I believe in Camila also. You got this." Clara said smiling sympathetically.

Lauren sighed and kissed the back of Camila's hand.

"I love you..." Lauren mumbled.

"I know you do..." Camila barely voiced. The made Lauren loose it. Clara kissed the top of Lauren's hug and pulled her into an embrace.

"Shh it's ok. Camila is fine." Clara said. "You're gonna be ok."

---
Well.

Happy fucking New Year's Eve. I'll be writing a New Years one shot. You can read my old New Years one shot That's on my profile ready. I hope you all enjoy your 2015. I know I will. This has been the best 2014 on WATTPAD ever. You guys are the bomb shit. I love you all so much and I can't wait to kick off the new year with 5H tonight. Wooooot. Love Yall. You know what I like

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
❤️

Happy New Years 🎊