Something for your m.i.n.d.~6

Out of line

As if it was going to stabilize his spinning brain, Jaemin held his head in his hand as he desperately tried to blink away the swarm of moving dots that ran through his head

Face contorted in pain as his skull seemed to split with agony, Jaemin miserably forced himself to sit up through the pain, clamping his eyes shut to block the anguishing, bright lights that doubled his migraine, blindly keying his hand search for the bottle of what he hoped was medicine.

His fingers fiddled around, and when they found the outline of the cool, plastic object, he hastily snatched it up, turning around a little too quickly once he grasped it. Head spinning violently, Jaemin sucked in a pained breath before peaking open a single eye, feeling a knife of affliction stab into his brain.

Pressing his lips into a thin line, the boy shakily began to crawl back to the girl- the side affects of their first medical trial causing extreme dizziness and loss of balance, also resulting with his horrid migraine.

Despite that, Jaemin desperately crawled towards the wheezing, coughing girl as her bright red hives spotted her neck, swelling dangerously as she scraped her nails across her skin.

Silver trails streaked her cheeks as she struggled to breathe, barely obtaining any air as she heaved in dryly- lungs nearly devoid of oxygen. Throat closing at a worrisome rate, Seji fought to inhale as her reaction to their medicine took a turn for the worse.

Jaemin fumbled towards her as his jaw clenched, trying to ignore the immense agony of his pounding head, hearing his heartbeat, accompanied by Seji's desperate gasps for air, roaring in his ears as he inched closer, wobbling hazardously.

As if they were trapped on a boat sailing through stormy waves at sea, the floor seemed to move beneath Jaemin's feet, shifting and writhing like a manic ocean, rising and falling with nonexistent ripples in the deludingly unstable ground.

Almost falling to the floor as he made it to her side, the boy fiddled with the bottle in his hand, ineptly unscrewing the cap to the simple, grey bottle in his hand- peering down at the girl, incredibly queasy.

Swallowing down the urge to vomit, Jaemin miserably smiled at the girl, yet she only continued to choke, focusing on expanding her lungs as wide as she could.

"Just- just drink this, okay?" He stammered, swaying as he tried to stable himself, eyes narrowing in concentration.

In response, Seji could only cough loudly, her weak fingers stretching towards the small bottle, but she knew that her quivering hands couldn't support it.