(AN// I have this and it is my most prized possession 😂)

"Jake made that for my mommy. And then daddy wanted to be represented too, so he added the heart because he sparkles." Ness says, pointing to the charms. "But we thought that it suits you. Jacob." She points to the wolf. "And Caius."

King sniffles and quickly wipes her cheek with her sleeve. "Dammit guys, I haven't cried in 3 days - you're ruining my record!"

They laugh and Esme hugs her. "We just want you to know we're all fighting for you, honey. Every moment of every day.".

King smiles, letting Ness clasp the bracelet for her. "Thank you. It's so beautiful. I must thank Bella, too, for giving up such a beautiful item."

"You're welcome!" A voice calls.

King is instantly alert. "Bella's back... So... JACOB!!" She leaps off the couch as her brother bounds up the stairs, a big grin on his smug face as he catches her in a tight hug. She wraps her arms and legs tightly around him and cries hard, squeezing him tight.

He rubs her back gently. "Alright alright, no more tears. You're a big girl now."

King hits him as she pulls away a little, wiping her eyes. "Jerk... I hate you. You never told me you were leaving for like a week."

Jacob rolls his eyes as he holds her. "I'm sorry, mlady, I'll make sure to put a leave request in next time."

"Good." She giggles small. "Is cake acceptable for breakfast?"

"Hells yeah! But first, Caius sent a present." Jake says, setting her down. He rolls his eyes when he sees the bear feet slippers, scooping her up again and carrying her downstairs.

King looks at the incredibly beautiful woman stood in the entry way. She's tall, blonde, pale. She has piercing red eyes and plump red lips. She wears a tight black dress and some heels that make King cringe. Athenodora. "You're Cai's wife." She says gently, letting go of Jake as he sets her down.

" She says gently, letting go of Jake as he sets her down

She smiles wide. "Hello... I'm so glad you finally meet you. It only took our entire lifetimes." She giggles. "Call me Thea."

King smiles a little. "He sent you?" She asks curiously.