"Yeah...but there is something I have heard from someone." She turned to me, noticing my sudden change in mood. "I don't remember who exactly told me, but I think that person told me that the goddess's personality changes with the season, like how the harvest is bad during winter."

"Hey watch out!" With a sharp cry Sakura pulled me by my arm, as my steps detrail from the the pavement, and onto the road.

The fingertips digging into my flesh made me flinch, and immediately brought my mind to focus on my surroundings.

"Sorry." I apologised reflexively. "I was lost in thought."

And naturally other people's trivial misfortunes always arouse the interest of the everyday people, and I strained my eyes on Sakura' face to avoid the unnecessary attention of judgemental gazes.

"Its alright." She lets go and walks around me to stand to my right, and becomes a human wall between the road and I. "Just in case."

I nearly wept from the kindness behind the sweetest of smiles. "Thank you." I moved my laptop to the other hand to let her continue leading me by the hand.

Her eyes crinkled, but with a false temper said. "There' no need for formality, and we are almost there."

"Hey, before we go in. What does the Oracle actually do?" I had almost forgot that I knew nothing regarding this crucial info.

"The Oracle is one who can see the future, its a remarkable ability. " She enthusiastically explained. "And the one you are going to meet, took charge of her duties over a hundred years ago after her predecessor, so you might find her a little...cold, but its fine." She stopped herself in time from saying what might have sounded too offensive.

"We demigods seek her out before going on quests. And trust me when I tell you that you will understand little to nothing from what she is going to tell you, but when the whole overdue she predicted of is over, it will start making perfect sense." She promised as we came to a stop before a two storied building without a fense or name board, between a crowded coffee shop, and a boutique.

The latter's manager keenly peeked out through the glass walls, but did not seemed bothered by two teenagers entering the abandoned looking building, and instead seemed to judge my fashion choices.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I questioned as she pushed open the door after strange sound came from behind it.

"Yep, this is the place." She motioned for me to enter, and I found the door directly leading onto a small staircase descending down to a hall.

"Do you think she will she be able to get me back home?"

She thought about it for a moment and replied. "Yes, but you would have to be really persuasive."

"I think I can manage that."

"This is where I have to leave you." She said without a warning.

My head snapped back to look at her when I descended down onto the third step. "You can't come with me?"

"This is a path you have to walk by yourself." She dramatically said looking close to a commander sending off her best soldier into battle. And before I could respond, a sly grin appeared on her lips, "I could come if you are scared to go by yourself."

"Haha." I narrowed my eyes. "No, thank you...what is happening?" The door slowly started to close, and she stepped back with her hands tied behind her back, but it moved on its own. And the sudden separation did not settle well with me to even say goodbye.

"Remember Elizabeth, whatever she tells you. It's always much worse than it sounds."

I narrowed my gaze at the smiling maiden. "Aren't you an optimistic fellow." I chided, but I was at a loss when she waved.