(Y/n):"Helping someone.. means you're not going to be able to save someone else.. i recklessly jumped down towards those villains just wanting to help Mr. Aizawa.. and when i got hurt.. i caused her even more trouble.. i always thought of the hero position was helping others.. putting everything on the table to save people.. but.. i never thought of the people who cared for me when i recklessly put my life on the line..."

(Y/n) didn't eat lunch.. he thought long and hard.. reina's words hit him harder than he thought.. he had an inner conflict with himself.. and he was now lost.. trying to figure out who and what he really wanted to become.. lunch was over and he went back to the classroom.. reina still didn't talk to him.. classes ended.. when they were all about to leave a bunch of other students were at the front door..

Ochaco:"Whoa.. What's going on?!"

Mineta:"No way out.. What are they dong here."

Bakugo:"There here to see the competition class 1-a is the one that survived a villain attack after all makes sense they would want to have a look before the sports festival, no point though outta my way cannon fodder!"

Iida:"can we refrain from calling people you don't even know 'Cannon fodder'?!" suddenly a purple haired boy made his way to the front..

??:"It's true we came to take a loo but you sure are modest are all the guys in the hero course like this? gotta say i'm a bit disillusioned if this what you re offering." (Y/n) made his way towards the door and confronted the purple haired boy

(Y/n):"So you're here to see if the rumors going around about.. depending on the results you guys in different tracks can be put into the hero course depending on your performance am i right?"

??:"Yeah.. and scouting out the competition for a general studies kid like me.. This'll be the perfect opportunity to knock you all off your high pedestal."

(Y/n):"Is this a declaration of war?" (Y/n) smirked and so did the purple haired guy..

Midoriya, Ochaco, Reina, & Iida:'They're both so daring!'

Then another guy started mouthing off at class 1-a.. midoriya and the others just watched at what bakugo would do but he just started shoving everyone out of the way..

Kirishima:"what're you doing jerk?! Thanks to you we all have a mob of haters!"

Bakugo:"I don't give a crap.. I'm headed for the top so why should i care?" his answer shocked everyone.. then (Y/n) said something..

(Y/n):"Bakugo's right. We don't have the luxury to be worried about the competition.. We're all headed to the top either way." That moment.. (Y/n) may have gained bakugo's respect albeit a little..

Everyone thought about what (Y/n) and bakugo said.. (Y/n) was about to leave the school grounds when he saw reina waiting for him at the entrance.. (Y/n) didn't know what to say.. so he just nodded.. and reina followed behind him.. a few minutes of walking.. and they still didn't talk with each other.. until reina finally spoke..

Reina:"That.. was pretty cool.. what you did back there.."

(Y/n):"..It was.. it just came out you know." and the awkward silence was back..

Reina:"I'm sorry.." (Y/n) stopped and turned around and looked at reina..

(Y/n):"No i'm sorry. You're right.. My recklessness will get me killed someday.. but i'm ready to put my life on the line for people.. that's who i am.. but.. will you stand by my side as partners?"

Reina:"Partners?"

(Y/n):".. i mean.. you can help me.. cause you're always worried about me jumping in alone.. so i'm proposing this idea.. so you can keep an eye on me.. cause i'm still going to be the reckless guy.. but with you maybe i can start thinking about the practical side of things." Reina just smiled and ran up to (Y/n)