After breakfast we help my mom clean up and let Lara settle in. The rest of the day we just did some things around the house. Last touches before everything was perfect. We skipped lunch because of the big breakfast and plan on going for a nice family dinner.

We are all getting ready for the dinner and I am wearing just a normal skinny with sneakers and a sweater. It's not that cold but I do get cold very easily.

We walk over the parking lot to the sidewalk next to the ocean. Lara wanted to see the sunset so we all walked. The restaurant is just down the street.

Getting our table we don't seem to attract any attention to ourselves which is a good thing. The restaurant isn't that busy and we luckily have a booth next to the window.

We just finished eating and talked about normal things and the town when it started to rain. It was definitely some storm coming over the ocean because the wind was terrible.

There is a woman sitting at the table next to us and she actually looks familiar but I wave it off. She probably just looks like someone.

Then I hear that voice. "The one time I actually need my umbrella the thing breaks. How unlucky am I?"

I look up and she looks at the woman sitting next to us who is laughing at Alex. Then she looks up with that same expression as the first time she saw me. It's like she forgets to breathe and her eyes just go wide.

I give her a smile and she rubs her temples. "Nevermind I know why my umbrella broke" she says sitting down with her back to me.

I look away and try not too laugh. She wants to impress me for some reason and if only she knew how hot she looks in wet clothes.

Alex's POV

Just my fucking luck. I see Naya for a second time and yet again I am soaked, the little make up I have on is probably gathered underneath my eyes. My hair is a mess and I don't even have a hair tie. Well it doesn't feel that bad as I run my fingers through it.

My heart is beating so fast. She looks absolutely beautiful in that light pink sweater and her hair is in perfect place like always. I saw her sister Lara sitting next to her and that just adds to my nerves. She is also a very beautiful woman but she is not Naya. And I have just embarrassed myself in front of her whole family. Way to go Alex.

"Alex" my mother shakes my shoulder. "Are you ok? I asked how your day was?"

"Oh uhmm it was great. Went surfing this morning and just relaxed at home." I say as soft as possible. I don't want to let Naya hear the nervousness in my voice. She is just a few feet away from me and it feels like she is staring at me.

I really want to go check myself in the mirror but I am scared she will follow me. Wait. Why would she follow you to the bathroom Alex, don't be stupid.

I decided to stay, I can't face her again. My mother and I just continue in light conversation about her day and stuff like that. We had ordered our food and it's still pouring outside. I had a feeling it would rain but not like this.

All through the meal my ears is locked on the conversation behind me. Naya's laughter makes my mind blurry and cause a shiver down my spine. They talk about modelling and trips coming up. All I can only dream about.

Then my phone rings and it's my best friend Jamie.

"Hey"

"Alex!!! I have the best news ever. Someone from school saw Naya Rivera at Little Rock. Me and a few people are on our way there now hoping to see her"

My eyes go wide. Oh shit. She doesn't want people to know she is in town. Let alone in the restaurant. This is a very classy place and not many young people come here. The people here don't really watch her show, it's only the younger generation.