Chapter fourteen

You could tell Feitan was flustered at the sudden interruption, even if he seemed as stoic and unmoved as ever. Detaching himself from your grasp, he lowered you gently to the floor, grateful that his attire covered.. *ahem*... everything.

He stared menacingly at the three figures in front, daring them to utter a word of this to any living soul.

"Well... I'm waiting" the pink haired girl chimed in, a smirk plastered across her face as she stood, hip cocked with her arms folded across her chest.

Feitan turned to you

"[Y/N], this is Machi, Franklin and Nobunaga. I work with them" he muttered, obviously unimpressed with the situation.

Still stunned, you somehow managed to choke out something along the lines of

"H-Hi, I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you"

You never get unnerved, and did you just fucking stutter?! Even facing death in the face you never lost your cool. You had literally done it on multiple occasions. So why now? Out of all the times to fucking stutter? Why did it have to be now. The first introduction to Feitans friends. Maybe it was because you knew they were important to him, but let's just chalk it up to the fact that you two were literally about the fuck in the street. If their arrival was any later, that would have been really awkward. Reeeaaallyyy awkward.

They politely introduced themselves to you one by one, Machi blatantly judging you, not seeming to be too impressed. It made you self-conscious. God! What is Happening to me?!

The other two seemed pleasant enough, and before long, the five of you were walking over the deserted landscape towards the deserted building. In silence. Obviously.