Chapter nine

Reaching over to your jacket whilst still under the weight of the man above you, you slip your hand into the pocket and retrieve a small item.

"I want you to cut me"

A small smirk appears on Feitans face as he realises how much you get off on pain. In his mind it was perfect, the sadist and the masochist. He reached down an took to sharp pocket knife from your hands, running it over your exposed chest and under your chin. At any moment he could plunge the dagger straight into your heart, or slit your jugular. He relished in how vulnerable you were and his new control in the situation.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he breathed roughly on your ear, nibbling on the lobe.

Repositioning himself, he violently tugs you close to him, forcing your legs open as he did. You slide across the ground, the small rocks and stones rubbing against your back. Most people would find this unpleasant, dirty even. But not you. Not Feitan.

Without warning, he plunges into you, touching the back of your entrance. You let out a wild gasp and tears prick the corners of your eyes at how big and unsuspected his entrance was.

He didn't wait for you to adjust before he pulled back and thrust in again with just as much force. It hurts like hell, you were pretty sure he was ripping you, but you loved it. Screaming as he pushes in again, starting up a deep rhythm, your nails tore at the skin on his back, encouraging him further.

With one hand he supported his weight, the other took the blade to your throat. Sinister thoughts crossed his mind. He could kill you. He could give you such extreme pleasure and then take it all from you in an instant. But something stopped him. Normally, the thing he loved most – the power of taking another's life, seemed wrong in this moment. He didn't think he wanted to kill right now, not you.

Instead he trailed the cold metal over your chest and along with one big thrust, smoothly slices the skin, letting a small line of blood trickle down in between your breasts. You scream and clench your eyes at this sudden mixture of pain and pleasure. This was it. This is what you crave. Someone who fucks you senseless adhering to all your kinks. You feel a growing pit in the bottom of your stomach. The pace of his thrusts increasing.

Suddenly you open your eyes when you felt Feitans tongue lick up your chest, wincing slightly as he sucked on your open wound. He looks up, your eyes meeting. You grab his hair and pull him into a sloppy kiss, feeling the spiky iron taste of your own blood on his lips. He pulls away as his thrusts got more desperate, you could tell he was close. So were you.

Panting wildly, the pair of you sweaty messes, Feitan makes one last effort to bring the knife up to your chest and slice you once more, forming a cross of cuts above your breasts. With this sudden rush of pain, you felt your walls tighten and you scream as you come, a flow of ecstasy cascading through your body. One more thrust and Feitan comes inside you, releasing a low, throaty growl as his thrusts slowed to a stop.

He collapses onto the ground next to you, his heavy breathing gradually slowing as he turned onto his back and looked at you. Your glazed {E/C} eyes meeting his grey orbs, that were no longer lifeless, but filled with passion and content. You let out a low chuckle.

"So, can you tell me your name now?" you ask with a grin

"Feitan"