Chapter four

Wrapping his hand roughly around the middle finger, he began to slowly bend it backwards. Feeling the ripping of gradual tendons made you whimper as the pain grew more and more. Soon it was too much to bare and the moans grew louder into yelps and screams. A sharp and sudden cracking noise made your entire body flinch as the the build-up of pain, was relieved, suddenly subsided into a mind numbing ache spiking up your arm. Trying to control your breathing, you looked back up at the man, a wicked grin spreading across your face. Raising your face as much as you could, you sneered.

"Why don't you use some of your toys big-boy?"

Instantly his hand wrapped around your throat and began to squeeze, simultaneously stopping the air and blood-flow. His face inches away from yours, you could feel his hot breath on your skin, sending a prickling feeling down your spine. His eyes bore into yours.

"Stop it" he said, in a harsh and demanding tone.
He didn't like the lack of control he felt in this situations. Yes, he had you tied up and could kill you in an instant. But you were enjoying this, getting off on it. He hated that.

"It's not my fault my torturer is so... hot" you wheezed with the last remnants of air that you still had.
You felt the hand around your throat squeeze tighter, which only made you more excited. You begin to rock back and forth slowly in the chair, rubbing against the hard wood whilst eyes begged him for more.

You could see his confliction, knowing that he won't be able to get the satisfaction of inflicting absolute pain on another. Secretly, he found it, sort of ... attractive?
Having this devilishly stunning girl in his power, knowing that he could combine his sadistic passion with pleasure was something that enticed him. He wanted to see how far he could push you before you broke. How much you could take before you finally caved in and admitted defeat. And then, once he knew you could take no more, he would continue. He wouldn't stop. He would drive you insane with torture, to the point where you could no longer feel pain, and finally he would kill you and bask in the knowledge that he had been the one to break such a precious thing such as yourself.

You recognised the fresh gleam in his eye, realising that he now sees you as a challenge. An air of determination filled the room; him wanting to break you and you refusing to be broken. You began to heave from the lack of air, your burning lungs crying out for resuscitation. He noticed you struggling, tears beginning to form and your slender body beginning to shake. Releasing his grip he turned to his instruments.

Time to have some fun...

His red scarf [Feitan X Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें