35

"Start with you"

"What the hell do you both think you're doing?"

Inches away, we both stopped. Eyes widening in the process. I stared in Jungkooks eyes with horror and he did the same. "Ahahaha..." I pushed him away, laughing nervously.

I was about to get my first kiss stolen, and this happened. Great. Nothing can be more upsetting and embarrassing than this.

I looked towards Jin, he is still crossing his hands. "We-" Jungkook was cut by the rest of the team, stumbling through the wall.

They were eavesdropping?! That's a sin! "Wha..." I stared at them in disbelief.

"Were you two about to kiss?" Taehyung smirked, pushing his older brother to the side. "Bold of y'all to assume we wanted to see a live porn scene in the hall. You could've atleast went inside a room of something."

"Period!" Hoseok and Jimin supported Yoongi.

Jungkooks ears turned into a purple-ish color, taking a quick glance at me before turning towards all of our teammates. All of them had the same smug expressions, not helping our nerves.

"Y-youre overreacting. What do you mean p-porn scene." His voice trailed away, earning a sheepish laugh from his older brother. "Oh come on!!" He exclaimed. "Dont act so shy now."

"How cant we-" I was again cut by Joy who inhaled sharply. "I fucking......"

"-TOLD YOU!!!!" She screamed her lungs out. "How many damn times!!" I turned around, finding nothing to answer to her. She was right, and I was wasting my time. If I already admitted it, I wouldn't be so jealous and stuff today, we would've have talked.

"C-can we change the subject?" Jungkook chuckled nervously. "Right! A- about Areum." I supported Jungkook.

"About Areum..." Bogum cleared his throat, changing the atmosphere.

"Minji.." Rose went towards me.

"You fucking won!!"

-

"So yeah. The points will be zero to 500. Since you gained points from the rules I explained earlier. Areum would've still gotten some points, maybe 200 or 150 for endurance, but that doesn't work here now. We had taken that rule down since it sounded ridiculous to the older Karate coaches, including your coach, just a few months ago. So, it's pretty clear who won."

My heart dropped, as I turned around to face my teammates and siblings. All of them have proud smiles in their faces, applauding.

I did it.

I actually won, fair.

I stared off the floor for a second, before tearing up.

I finally did it.

"Yes."

"Yes!!" I squealed, facing all of them, eyes sparkling. "I won! I finally did it!"