22

"Forehead"

"Oh my god!!"

My eyes shot awake as I heard a loud voice, scream. I attempted to stand up, but an arm was not letting me to.

I looked at Jungkook, hugging me tight from the side.

I glanced up, and as expected, Joy was there, smirking. "Just leave, he is still asleep!" I whisper shouted at her, but it didnt stop her to say something.

"Details!" She shouted, and I threw a pillow at her to shut her up. She just simply giggled with a wink before shutting the door close.

With red cheeks, I tried to take Jungkooks arm out of my body, but he tightened his grip making me fall beside him.

My eyes turned wide like its gonna pop out of my sockets, I turned towards him. He scooted closer, so our faces was inches away. He put his legs on my torso.

I flinched when his eyes open, he smiled and went closer, now our noses are almost touching.

My heart started beating fast, and im sure he can hear it.

He rubbed his nose against mine, with a grin. "Goodmorning, Minji."

My breath hitched, hearing his hoarse voice. "M-morning." I mumbled.

"Why are you blushing?" He giggled, and I pushed him away. "I'm not! You delusional piece of shit." I glared at him, he pouted. "Ouch."

"Whatever, you're okay now." I said, starting to leave but he was quick enough to sprint towards me and held my wrist.

I stopped and looked at him, heart beating fast again.

Heart, arent you tired?

I dumbly thought to myself.

He snakes his arms around my waist, with a stupid grin on his face.

"You took care of me?" He asked and I nodded, rolling my eyes. "You like me that much?" He teased, cupping my face.

I slapped his hand away. "Y-you-ugh, you cant even be thankful." Flustered, I pushed him away, twisting the door knob. "You fucking tease."

"Just kidding!" He hugged me from behind while laughing hysterically. He turned me around.

"I'm joking, take a joke. But anyways, thank you Minji." He said, his grin not leaving his face once. "You're welcome, idiot." I rolled my eyes, but stopped when I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Now go, we have practice." He winked, pushing me out of the door softly.

But I didnt forget to slap him in the face.

-

Joy leaped towards Yoongi on the couch.

"Wake up!!" She slapped his face before hovering above Taehyung, hitting her head in the process.

"What the hell is it this time?" Yoongi groaned. Joy slapped Taehyungs face twice before standing up.