12

"Explained"

I sat awkwardly in one of the couches inside the room.

Soya, Kai, and their brother which Jungkook decribes as the Gun User, is now in jail.

Chanyeol is right infront of me with Jungkook talking to him. Taehyung is being take cared by Yoongi and Joy.

I excused myself to the bathroom.

I washed my face and sighed.

I should really stop this feelings by now, the butterflies, blush, I need to stop them now.

I dont want to deal with myself crying over Jungkook rejecting me.

Speaking of the devil, Jungkook came inside of the bathroom, just as I was about to exit.

My face hit his chest, which made him gulp. My heart started racing in an abnormal speed, actually starting to hurt.

I clutch my chest, trying to stop the beating. He looked at me worriedly.

"Whats wrong, Minji? Are you alright?" He held the back of my head which made me burry my face on his chest.

It felt so wrong, yet so right. So wrong, damn it Jungkook, just as I was about to decide to move on, he do this, he act like this.

I nodded, holding my tears from falling. I gave him a faint smile. "I'm alright."

The clenching even reached my throat.

But even so, his eyes didnt avert from mine. I started to stutter and a tint of pink was painted across my cheeks.

"I-I, uh.."

He noticed and looked away, his ears turning scarlet red. "..the doctor said to let him rest and told us to go sit at the waiting area, to wait for the results." He hesitantly took my hand and leaded the way. "Let's go."

I couldnt help but look at our interwined hand, we looked like a couple.

As that thought came onto my mind, I looked towards the ground as my whole face turn into red.

Shit.

He stopped his tracks, turning to look at me. "Is something wrong again?" Now he's holding both of my hands, while caressing it. I looked at him, and he chuckled. "Are you blushing?" He smirked and I frowned with my tomato face. "Shut up." I turned around taking his hands off mine.

He giggled again and sat on one of the seats. He pulled me to sit beside him.

Then silence.

I stole a glance to look at his face, his now dark hair where growing a little too long, it now covers his eye. His eye softly closed with his short but thick eyelashes sitting ontop. My eyes traveled towards his pink lips.

I exhaled the breath I didnt know was holding.

How can someone have this lips.

"What? Wanna kiss me?" He gave me a sly smirk and I looked away, trying to keep a poker face. But of course the color of my face doesnt want to cooperate. "W-who want to kiss you?"

He just shrugged playfully, enjoying my reaction. Suddenly, he brought up a very unexpected question.

"Where's your parents?" He asked, not even looking at me. He seem to be in deep thoughts. "They are always on business trips. They live in thailand, but go home in maybe once in 2 months." I answered looking down at the floor.

Thinking about it, I only see my parents 6 times a year, which is very depressing. I sometimes think, 'do they even love us?' Yes, they give us money and crap, but all we want is a mother and fathers love that we never felt.

"Thats sad, but mines sadder." He replied quietly, and I could literally hear his heart crush down to million pieces.

When I found out about his story, about his dad, I suddenly thought that I was actually lucky, that my parents are still alive, breathing, and providing my needs.

"When I was born, my mom died. Her death anniversary was on my birthday, but not even once did my dad blame me. He love me very much, and I love him too. My grandma, owned a Karate company, my great grandfather gave that to her. But when she found out, that mom had died, she......she left with mom too. And I was...very olivious at that moment, because I was an infant."

I held his hand, and he interlocks it with his. He squeezes my hand.

"But you know what shocks me alot? Is when Grandpa and Dad loved me even more than they did before. And I couldnt understand why, I am clearly the reason for all of this deaths. Then Dad toke over Korea Kicker, which made Kais Dad jealous and attempted to kill father. My Dad passed the company to my only brother, I love my brother, so much, as much as he does, and we enjoy eachothers company, just like we do Minji." He flashed me a sad smile, I just layed my head on his shoulder.

"My dad died, I dont even want to start with that. And grandpa and my brother were the only ones left, and I thought, I'm the cause of all this deaths. So I left, and became homeless. Then you found me, after...has it been a year or two? I..I just feed off of grapes and apples that I randomly see beside me." He held my hand much more tighter, now I can really feel the warmthness of his hand.

At this point, I dont care about my feelings anymore. I just want to help.

"Now I have no clue about my own grandfather, even Korea Kicker." He sadly whispered.

"Theres a master there, I think he is the new holder. I..I dont really know." I said and he looked at me. "I almost forgot that you're part of Korea Kicker." Jungkook chuckled and I smiled.

"I wish I could teach you, but without my grandfather? I dont know anymore. Is he dead? How is he? I dont know."

Someone interrupted our serious talk.

"How could you doubt about my life Jungkook." Our heads snapped towards the owner of the voice.

Then everthing became slow motion.

Jungkooks tears were falling from his eyes like rain, as he ran towards the man he love the most.

"Grandpa."

-

Edited