11

"Saved"

When we reached the bottom floor, there was a huge empty hallway greeting us.

We both walked side by side.

"All you need to do, is to wait for my signal okay? When I signal you, immediantly press this button." He gave me his phone and pointed at where I should press."

I nodded. "What does this button do?" I asked. "Police." He briefly said while walking. I slowly nodded, getting what he mean.

"Wait, I need your phone." He said looking at me like he just got a perfect idea. I gave my phone to him not getting anything.

He looked at me, smirking. "Whats your password?"

And then I panicked.

I literally have Jungkook as my wallpaper! Im doomed.

I grabbed the phone and typed my password, not forgetting about changing my wallpaper into my own face.

He waited patiently. I gave him the phone. "Thank you." He smiled again.

Again!

Can he stop?

This boy can make me feel some kind of feelings that is hard to explain. And I just met him! Well kinda.

"I located Chanyeol." He said while standing infront of a door. He looked at me, I bobbed my head assuring him.

He sighed and pulled me 2 meters away from the door. "Here." He gave me my phone and stared at me in the eye.

My breathing was increasing, my heart is accelerating, and I am sweating. I gulped waiting for him to start speaking.

"I shouldnt have bought you here, youre too innocent." He said softly.

"What do you mean? I completely seduced a ma-" He interrupted.

"That is not what I mean. What I mean is, youre not part of this chaos, and because of me, youre literally ending your life. So, stay here and let me handle everything, okay?" He explained but I still didnt listen.

"No, I am part of your team Jungkook, Korea Kicker, I am part of it. I know how to defend myself and help you."

"You have been a great person towards me, but its too much. I dont want you to be hurt because of me, okay? You need to understand that your safety is my number one priority, since im the one who dragged you here. So again, dont go anywhere, and wait for me." He smiled faintly.

Not even letting me respond, he walked away towards the door.

All I can do at this point is pray.

-

I faced the door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, acting innocent. And there, I felt a bullet right through my chest when I saw a weak chanyeol on the ground.

I controlled my anger and looked at the side seeing Soya smiling at me brightly.

His younger brother Lucas was smirking at me, including the other 4 men.

"Oh, Jungkookie~" Soya cooed and I clenched my jaw. "Hey kook." Lucas greeted me with a big fake laugh.

"Lets just get straight to the point." I spatted while going near them. A man came towards me.

I punched his jaw and kicked him on the balls. He crouched down and rolled on the floor. Lucas was alarmed, he glared at me. "Attact this scumbag." He told the other men.

They all run towards me and I dodged, the man run towards a wall and hit his head. The last two man however, hid behind me.

I turned around ready to punch him in the face but the other man held my hand and held me in place. Lucas snickered with Soya.

"Seriously, stop it. Youre funny." Lucas chuckled.

If I am not tired right now, all of them will be now on their own graves. But, lucky for them, I havent slept in like 1 straight day. I dont even know what time is it now.

Soya handed a gun to Lucas. He went towards me while laughing evily.

"You want to be the ruler of Korea Kicker yet you still use a gun." I dissed him.

"Oh stop it Jungkook, you will not get me mad this time. Its your time to die."

He smiled at me like a phsycopath. Soya went behind me and whispered. "I told you to be mine, but you just rejected me. Now its time for you to realize your mistakes." I scoffed while rolling my eyes to heaven.

"Are you seriously being tough in this situation?" Lucas snickered and Soya went infront of me, with the other 3 men. "Let him be. I got this boy anyways." Soya went closer to Chanyeol and held his chin. Chanyeol snapped his head away from his grasp. Soya chuckled.

She went towards me and pointed a gun at my head. Now, both of them have guns at my head.

All I could do at this point is hope they would not hurt Chanyeol and Minji.

"Goodbye." Lucas smirked and I closed my eyes.

Waiting for the shot.

But still, they didnt shot me, what do you expect? The main character cannot die just yet.

"Bye bye." Soya whispered and Lucas chuckled. When suddenly, I cant feel the guns on my temples anymore.

"How about no you fucker." My eyes shoot open, hearing Minji's voice.

Turns out, she kicked both of the guns making it fall cause by gravity.

I looked at her with amusement.

I broke free from the man holding me and knocked him off.

I ran towards the other two men while Minji took care of the other two.

Soya and Lucas were still on dreamland, probably thinking about why the hell is Minji here.

I kicked, punched, and stomped the men until they faint. I glanced at Minji choking Soya on the ground.

I smiled slightly.

I shouldnt have underestimated this girl. I knew she was something.

She looked towards me. "Behind you!"

I raised my hand and knocked Lucas head. I then kicked his stomach making him stumble towards the door meeting the police.

"I called the police and ambulance." Minji cutely smiled.

Did I just say cute?

I just stared at her, admiring how she dragged Soya by the hair to the police.

"Quit staring and help me." Chanyeol choked and I widen my eyes.

I totally forgot that we were here to save him.