19

"Mansion"

"Fuck, my ass feels like its gonna fall." Yoongi complained a hundreth time, and I'm not even surprise.

"If you're gonna keep on complaining like that, why even bother joining?" Jimin snapped back, walking with his chin on the air.

Practice is done, we learned stretches. Now its time to go to the house we're staying in.

But granpa thought it will be a perfect idea to make us all walk there, and its like 20 kilometers away from the studio.

We already stopped by a dozen of Ice Cream shops, trying to keep ourselves alive.

We looked like a bunch of rich tourist, trying to find a good spot to sleep in.

I sighed as I pulled my suitcase weakly.

"Are we nearly there yet? Its been 2 fucking hours!" Jungnam cried as he held onto his brother. Taehyung on the other hand, was enjoying the view of huge buildings and cool ass cars passing by.

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out in any second." Sinb cried while holding onto Hoseok. "Because I'm your brother and I'm older, it dosen't mean I'm not tired and about to faint. So I suggest you to get the hell off." Hoseok scolded, making Sinb sigh and continue walking.

By the amount of sweat I'm releasing, I feel like I have burned all of my fat.

"God Rose, hold your suitcase! Am I your damn servant?! I'm still your brother for goodness sake!" Jimin cried at Rose, but she couldn't careless and continued to snap selfies of herself.

"Wow." I gasped as I saw a huge modern house.

Before I knew it, everyone gathered behind me, the same expression plastered on there faces

Before I knew it, everyone gathered behind me, the same expression plastered on there faces. "Who in this world can even afford this kind of house?" Joy whispered, and I nodded, approving her statement.

"Jungkooks Granpa." Bogum answered, making Jungkook raise his left brow. "No, he might be rich, but not that rich."

He said standing beside me. I tensed, still cant move on about the incident that happened earlier.

"How can you say so then?" My brother tilted his head to the right, making all of our eyes stop at Bogum whos holding a GPS.

"B-because, this is the house hes tal-" before he could finish I shut him up.

"No, stop joking around, I might get over excited." I said, attempting to leave when Bogum held my hand. "No, trust me. Look!" He shoved the GPS infront of me, making me furrow my brows.