Chapter 24| Birthday Surprise

Start from the beginning

"He asked for the address of the school" I said trying not to laughed.

"Seriously? You could have asked a better question" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu.

"I was nervous okay? I'm afraid that she might find out" Beomgyu said really fast.

"Gwenchana (It's okay). We still got to surprise Y/n" Wooseok tapped Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Good thing we can stay here a little longer since our Music teacher is absent" Yejin said.

"I knowww..." Hana uttered.

"I still have to go though. I need to watch over our classmates" I said.

"Ahhhhh!" Hana whined.

"Mian... (Sorry...)" I told them.

"How many minutes do we have left?" Taehyun asked.

"20 minutes before the bell rings" Wooseok said looking at his watch.

"Well, lets make most of the 20 minutes then" Taehyun said.

"Ah right, Y/n what did you wish for earlier?" Yejin asked. I looked at Yejin and winked.

"Secret..."

----
Beomgyu's POV

Everyone already went home but Y/n is still here in the classroom. It was just the two of us. I stopped reading my textbook for a moment to check the time. It's already 6:02 PM. I peeked at her and saw her writing some stuff. The atmosphere is very quiet so I decided to break it.

"Y/n-ssi, aren't you gonna go home?" I suddenly asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, I still need to do some class president stuff and pass it to the teachers. How about you? Aren't you gonna go home?" Y/n asked me back. I shook my head and smiled

"I'm studying a little bit while waiting for Taehyun" I answered her.

"He's still practicing soccer? What time do he usually end?" Y/n asked me as she continue writing.

"Around 6:30" I simply replied.

"Ahh, I see." She said. She gather all the papers and put it in an plastic envelope. She closed the envelope and sighed.

"Well, I'm already done. Are you okay here alone?" She asked me while fixing her things, ready to go home.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." I replied and continue studying.

"Okay, jalga! (Bye!)" She put on her bag and waved at me a little

"Bye!" I also said back. Suddenly, I remember about my gift for her. She was already on her way out of the classroom but I stopped her.

"Wait!" I said a little loud for her to hear.

"Yes?" She turned around. I get the the gift from my bag and approached her. I handed her my gift and smile.

"Happy Birthday, again" I said. I rubbed my nape and looked down. I'm a little nervous for her reaction towards my gift.

"Awhh! Thank you!" She beamed as she get the gift from my hands.

"Do you want me to open it now?" She asked me. I just shrugged and smiled.

"It's up to you" I told her. She opened the paper bag and get the box out.

"I'll open it now" She said with a chuckle. She opened the box and widened her eyes.

"Do you like it?" I nervously asked her.

"Like it? Are you kidding me? I love it!" She exclaimed. She slowly get the necklace that I gave her.

"It's a constellation and it's my zodiac sign, Cancer." She looked at the necklace with awe.

"Would you mind putting it on me?" She asked me. I blinked multiple times at what she said.

"N-no, I don't mind." I stuttered. She gave me the necklace and turned around. She slowly put her hair on one side so it won't get in the way. I put the necklace on and locked it. She faced me with a smile and looked down at the necklace from her neck. She hold the pedant and admire it.

"It's beautiful, thank you again Beomgyu-ssi" she said. I widened my eyes when she suddenly gave me a quick hug.

"Well, I really need to go, goodbye!" She uttered. She went out of the classroom while touching the necklace that I gave her. I put my hand on my chest feeling my pounding heart.

I'm really happy that she loves it...

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! Sorry if I just updated now. We actually don't have wifi at this moment but don't worry, I found a little way. I updated as soon as I have the internet and I hope you like this chapter. I really wish I can update the next chapter right away. I'm sorry if the last chapter was a cliffhanger hueheuheuheuheuheu. Anyways, don't forget to give this chapter a vote and follow me for more updates. Lots of love💕

-AnpanGirl21💋