IHMFB : FORTY THREE

Start from the beginning

"And I'm very proud of you." Soobin continued, making Yeonjun's smile grew further.

Yeonjun smiled, but then suddenly got pulled away from each other. They didn't even realize some loud pop song was blaring through the speakers, and that everyone was now dancing like crazy, totally blown away by this crazy ass twist of events.

Soobin saw Lucy and Beomgyu, and both squealed and hugged Soobin tightly.

Beomgyu moved away from the hug, and then ran to Yeonjun to hug him tightly, too.

"That was the coolest thing you've ever done." Beomgyu whispered, and Yeonjun looked behind Beomgyu.

Yeonjun saw the football boys looking like someone just told them that the homophobic fuckboy and a captain who used to call them faggots just came out as bisexual and declared his love for a boy who he hated down the bones.

"Shit. The guys are walking towards me." Yeonjun said, pulling away from the hug.

Yeonjun could see some of the teachers angrily walking towards him too, probably because he cursed too much for the past 5 minutes.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin, who was looking at Yeonjun with a knowing look. Yeonjun rushed up to him, and Soobin wordlessly grabbed his hand, and they both ran out of the hall, rushing past all the questions and confusion.

"Man, what the fuck." Jihoon let out, shoulders falling as he leaned against the wall, "I didn't even properly break up with Soobin." Jihoon mumbled.

Everyone around him was screaming and dancing in joy.

"Yeah, bro. Sucks, isn't it?" A voice came, and Jihoon turned and saw Seonghwa leaning beside him.

Seonghwa turned and looked at him slowly, "You lost your boyfriend and your position as a captain in a span of a week. That must hurt."

Jihoon paused. He looked at Seonghwa for a few seconds, and then widened his eyes, "Dude, let's come to that webinar event tomorrow. Let's find our boy, too!"

"Sure, sure." Seonghwa answered, happy about the invitation.

"Can you believe this?! Yeonjun made up for all the stuff he did! And now, they will be happy together!" Beomgyu said with a grin, jumping up.

Lucy jumped with him, "Yes, I know right! I'm so happy for them. Let's go dance in victory! They are playing old Katy Perry-" Lucy said, gripping Beomgyu's arm.

Beomgyu pulled his arm away, "Hmm, wait here. I'm just gonna go talk to Ryujin. She said she wanted to talk to me about something. Who knows? I might get some tonight too." Beomgyu winked with a grin.

Lucy paused, "Uh... y-yeah. Have fun." Lucy mumbled with a quick smile, and Beomgyu nodded eagerly, and then turned around to rush away.

The moment he left, Lucy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, feeling her stomach turn at Beomgyu leaving.

Sucks when you have a raging crush on your new best friend.

"Lucy?" Yeji's voice came, and Lucy looked at her.

"Wanna dance with us? Come on!" Chaeryeong smiled, and Lucy smiled back at her, and then rushed up to her, Yuna, Yeji, and Lia— who were all doing some goofy dancing.

"Guess what, bitches?" Yunho yelled loudly, catching the attention of all the people around him.

"I'm gay too!"

Everyone sighed, as if to say we know.

But before anyone could, Mingi walked closer to him, and then lifted his chin up.