IHMFB : TWENTY NINE

trigger warning : extreme abuse
| please CENSOR your curses, i don't want the book get reported because of the spam reported comments, thank you. |

| 12 year old Yeonjun/Daniel |
| hospital |

"Sir... are you Choi Liyeon's son?"

"Uh.. yes, ma'am, h-how is my mother?" Yeonjun asked, hands fidgeting together.

"She's currently very unstable." The doctor said, looking away as she can't see Yeonjun's sad eyes, very sad eyes, "We saw a burn skin on her private part."

"I-If she needed any operations, j-just go with it. Please, Doc, do all you can do. Please, save her..." Yeonjun said, holding the arm of the doctor, hands shaking.

The doctor nodded, and excused herself.

Suddenly, a man in a suit and decent look came to the hospital, looking unconcerned and unbothered.

"Where's your mom?" Dave, Yeonjun's father, asked.

"Why are you here? As if you care." Yeonjun mumbled.

Dave gritted his teeth, and then grabbed Yeonjun's arms that has bruises due to his punches and kicks after he found him and Liyeon in their room yesterday.

"If you ever say shit to the bruises investigations, I swear, Daniel— you'll live on the streets." Dave growled, pinching Yeonjun's arms.

Last week, Yeonjun's mother got symptoms of colon cancer, but they just shrugged it off, thinking that it's just a stomach ache. Days and days passed by, it got worst.

And just yesterday, Yeonjun's father, Dave— got really drunk because of the company celebration, and when he reached their house, and got welcomed by Liyeon, he punched her in her stomach.

He grabbed Liyeon by her hair, made her go upstairs while pulling her hair.

When they reached their bedroom, Dave locked them in, and then forced her to drink a lot of alcohol and smoke weed.

And sadly, this scene wasn't new for Liyeon, because her husband often does this to her; force her to drink alcohol, force her to smoke and sometimes starve her.

But it doesn't stop there, he punched her in her stomach again and face, pinched her everywhere and burned her arms, neck and even some on her face.

Yeonjun was sleeping soundly in his own room, but then got awake by the loud curses and loud crying. He quickly rushed to his parents' room, but then it was locked, so he grabbed a hammer downstairs and broke the door.

Yeonjun saw nothing but a psycho and his almost-dead mother.

Now, there he was, at the hospital. The doctors said that his mother also has a severe colon cancer, due to all the alcohol that she chugged not just yesterday but every time his father would come home drunk.

After a few hours, Liyeon woke up, "D-Dan?" Liyeon said, tapping her son beside her.

"M-Mom?! You're awake! U-Uh... do you need anything? Do you need something? Water? Food? Coffee? Tea? J-Just tell me- tell me what you need!" Yeonjun blabbered, panicking.