IHMFB : SEVENTEEN

Soobin knocked on Yeonjun's door, nervousness filling up his whole body, a mixed of excitement and anxiousness, but he still tried to be optimistic.

It was Yeonjun. Why should he be nervous? If anything, he should be happy to see him. Their closeness grew in the past few weeks.

But exactly, it was Yeonjun.

The door opened, and Soobin felt his eyes lighten at the sight of Yeonjun. Blue hair falling in his eyes, wearing a black shirt and sweatpants. So comfortable. Yeonjun made Soobin feel comfortable.

"There you are~" Yeonjun whispered, grabbing Soobin and pulling him into his room, closing the door behind them.

Yeonjun instantly pressed their lips together, and Soobin hummed, kissing him back. He gripped Yeonjun's shoulder, hands crawling up to Yeonjun's neck.

Yeonjun pulled away, looking at Soobin closely and brushed his thumb on Soobin's bottom lip, "Where'd you go?" Yeonjun asked softly.

"I-I was with Beomgyu. Don't worry, Daniel. I was only gone for a day, miss me so much?" Soobin teased, and Yeonjun reached forward, wrapping his hands around Soobin's waist.

"Yeah, I missed you." Yeonjun mumbled, pressing his lips against the nape of Soobin's neck, "I mean, I like having you around."

"Y-you do?" Soobin squeaked, getting that fluttering feeling in his heart he only gets when Yeonjun is around.

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin softly and pressed him against the wall next to his desk, "Of course." Yeonjun said, and then smiled, kissing Soobin's lips quickly, and pulling away.

"So, what are we gonna do today? Want me to bend you over the desk and spank your ass or—"

"No! What the hell? You keep mentioning the spanking thing." Soobin started, and then got turned around and pressed against the desk.

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his neck, "I hate you." Yeonjun said while smiling, and Soobin giggled, closing his eyes in pleasure.

"Hey! Um— I'm actually here to tell you something." Soobin said, and Yeonjun hummed.

"Later, just lemme fuck you first." Yeonjun said.

Soobin groaned, "Seriously, Daniel. It's important." He whined, and Yeonjun squeezed his butt.

"Fine baby, tell me."

Soobin felt Yeonjun kissing his neck, "I talked to Beomgyu, and we're okay now. I kinda came out on him." Soobin said.

Yeonjun smiled, "That's great, Binnie." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin smiled, feeling Yeonjun's warm lips tickle down his neck.

"Yeah, but that's not the point. Something is more important. I need to tell you what I feel for the past few weeks, w-with the two of us hanging out, and stuffs." Soobin stammered, and Yeonjun hummed, continuing to suck on the spot.

"-and well, basically, Beomgyu found out about the two of us, a-and then he told me that-" Soobin started, but then felt Yeonjun stop kissing him.