IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN

| REMINDER: ALL FLASHBACKS ARE IMPORTANT (the first flashback was in chapter 20), because it tells a lot of things about Yeonjun's character. |

Soobin woke up under the bedsheets, a pounding feeling in his head, and dryness in his eyes. He licked his chapped lips and looked around— and then gasped when he saw the familiar blue-haired boy beside him.

Yeonjun was sleeping comfortably on the same bed, shirtless.

Soobin's eyes widened. Oh god, did something happen last night?

Soobin quickly sat up, and tried to remember instances from the night before, but it all seemed like a blur. Nothing fit, everything was too misfit to be conjoined.

He gulped. He got up from the bed, and saw his clothes were everywhere. He quickly puts his boxers on, but before he could even do, he found light bruises on the sides of his hips.

He shrugged it off, and then pulled on his jeans and sweater, and he bent down to put on his shoes. Soobin's eyebrows furrowed when he saw a weed bong on the table.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, who was still sleeping. Suddenly, he remembered. He remembered how drunk he was, how stupidly drunk he was.

All because he thought Beomgyu ditched him, and because he heard Lucy talking about how great boyfriend Yeonjun was.

And Soobin remembered, Yeonjun was never drunk. He wasn't. Now, Soobin remembers what the strange fragrance in the room was. Yeonjun must've smoked a lot the night before, but he wasn't drunk.

Yeonjun wasn't drunk, but Soobin was? And both were in the bed together— Soobin fully naked, and Yeonjun half-naked.

Soobin puts his hand over his mouth and rushed into the washroom, flipped up the toilet seat cover and threw up into the toilet.

He breathed heavily after lurching, and then flushed it and got up quickly, washing his mouth.

"Oh- you got up before me." A raspy deep morning voice came.

Soobin looked into the mirror in front of him and saw Yeonjun leaning against the doorframe, shirtless and wearing sweatpants. Soobin gulped and turned around, brushing past Yeonjun to get out.

"Let me guess..." Yeonjun snickered, and then looked at him, "You're mad at me?"

"Am I not supposed to be?! I was drunk as fuck last night, Yeonjun! I don't remember a single thing!" Soobin shouted.

"Oh, thank god." Yeonjun laughed.

Soobin frowned, "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?! Yeonjun, I don't know what you did, but I trusted you! I-I thought-" Soobin began, and then stepped away from Yeonjun.

"Wait- what?" Yeonjun began, taking a step towards him, "What the fuck?"

"Yes, what the fuck!" Soobin snapped.

"Listen, I was high as fuck last night. What I did and said was all bullshit, okay? I know that, you don't need to repeat it." Yeonjun said calmly.