IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN

"I did WHAT?!" Soobin shouted, eyes wide, hands slapping over his mouth.

Beomgyu sat on his bed, facing Soobin, looking pissed, "You get ONE other dude's dick in you and you scream out your ex's name!"

"First of all, we weren't exes. And WHAT-" Soobin let out, sitting down on the bed, rubbing his face in frustration.

"What is wrong with me, Gyu. What is actually wrong with me?! I mean, Jihoon's so nice! He's sweet, and he treats me nicely, and he got me those chocolate cookies the other day." Soobin whined, hitting his head.

"He also didn't slap you in the face." Beomgyu blurted.

Soobin instantly looked at Beomgyu, gulping, "Gyu... you need to know something."

Beomgyu frowned, "What?"

"Yeonjun...." Soobin started, and then let out a deep breath, "He didn't slap me."

"WHAT?!" Beomgyu shouted, standing up, "Soobin... i-is this true?"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry for lying." Soobin said, lowering his head.

"Now, I get it." Beomgyu mumbled, and Soobin looked up to him.

"I get it why Yeonjun was so fucking eager to tell me he didn't slap you. I get it why Yeonjun was so fucking sad when you said he slapped you. I get it now why he was so vulnerable— Soobin, he was about to fucking kneel in front of me just to tell me he didn't slap you! You? Do you get it?!" Beomgyu said simultaneously.

Soobin chuckled dryly, knowing that Beomgyu will really get mad at him, "Get what?"

"Do you get that YOU aren't better than him?" Beomgyu snapped, and Soobin just lowered his head.

"Yeonjun is the type of boy that will sleep with other girls and pretend he was never with you. And Jihoon will never do that. Yeonjun called you faggot, and Jihoon will never. Yeonjun punched Jake just because he found out about the two of you, but Jihoon will never do that also. But—" Beomgyu stopped for a while.

"Jihoon wasn't there when that captain in the hotel was about to do nasty things to you. Jihoon wasn't there when you were struggling to tell your parents about your sexuality. Jihoon wasn't there when you were stressing about arts. Jihoon wasn't there to comfort you about the A- grades you've got and tell you it's okay, you don't have to be perfect just because your parents were perfectionist." Beomgyu said firmly.

"And Soobin, I hope you realize that in all those situations, Yeonjun was there. Yeonjun was there when you needed someone the most."

Soobin groaned, laying over on his bed, "I get it, Gyu." Soobin mumbled, looking at Beomgyu sideways, room tilted, "I hate myself."

"Don't hate yourself, and I'm not mad at you. I completely understand why you were being like that. Pain changes people." Beomgyu said calmly.

Soobin looked at him and smiled. "But I'm mad at what you've done." Beomgyu said, and Soobin just nodded, trying to be mature about it.

As Soobin remembered what they were talking about earlier, he hit his head against the bed over and over. And Beomgyu looked at him too, grinning.