Chapter 72

After finishing a quick round and a super quick bath, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, shamelessly joined rest of them in the dining table and by that time, everyone was half way through their lunch.

On seeing the couple's arrival, Mrs. Wang spoke, "Sorry dears, we waited for you guys for so long but you guys didn't seem to arrive anytime sooner. So, we have started to eat without you two".

Xiao Zhan - "That's okay mom, fault is ours. We were late because we need a bath".

"Yes. Yes. You guys needed a bath for sure" teased Mrs. Xiao.

Yibo - "It was to the long flight. We felt little sweaty hence we decided to take bath first".

Mi looked at her big brother and asked, "So, you two bathed together to save time?"

Xiao Zhan - "Yes".... NO.... I mean........"

Yibo held his husband's hand to calm him a bit and answered Mi, "Sister in law, there is no wrong in married couple to do it together". On hearing his husband's words, Xiao Zhan's face turned in to a red tomato.

Mi - "Yeah of course, I accept your point brother in law".

Mr. Xiao - "Ladies Stop teasing let them eat their food first."

Everyone accepted and gave a break to the couple.

Mr. Wang - "So, A-Zhan how was the trip otherwise?"

Mr. Xiao - "Yes, did the deal go well?"

Xiao Zhan - "Yes father and dad, everything went smoothly".

Mrs. Wang - "What about your honeymoon, did you guys enjoy well?"

Xiao Zhan - "Yes we enjoyed it".

Mrs. Xiao - "I heard it from A-Mi that, A-Bo has arranged a surprise for you it seems?"

Xiao Zhan - "Yeah........ He did give me the best ever surprise".

Mr. Wang - "What is it A-Zhan. Tell us we want to hear it from you".

"Yes tell us" others also insisted Xiao Zhan to tell the story. Hence, Xiao Zhan told them what exactly the surprise was given by his husband. When Xiao Zhan finishes telling the story to the elders, everyone was literally surprised.

"My little Yibo, I never thought you will be hiding a Romeo inside you all these time." Mrs. Wang teased her son.

Yibo - "Mom........."

Mrs. Wang - "Okay mom will stop teasing you dear but me and your dad is really happy that you both found your happiness in each other." She turned towards her husband and asked, "Am I right dear?"

Mr. Wang - "Yes dear".

Yibo - "thanks mom".

Mrs. Xiao - "A-Zhan what are you going to do in return?"

Xiao Zhan - "Mother?"

Mrs. Xiao - "Silly boy, A-Bo has gave you such a gift. What are you going to do for your husband in return?"

Xiao Zhan - "Recently Bo di wanted to try bungee jumping. I am going to take him for that".

On hearing bungee jumping, Yang jumped off his seat and protested, "NO! You can't do that. It is not safe".

Yibo - "Relax Yang it is 100% safe. They will provide all the safety measures."

Yang - "No! You should not do that Yibo."

On Yang's reaction everyone got confused and looked at him weirdly.

Mi, who sat next to him, pulled him back to his seat and said, "Why are you reacting too much for nothing Yang?"

Yang - "You don't understand Mi, Yibo should not do that. Believe me".

Yibo (little annoyed) - "Why not?"

"You should not because you are with a child." Yang broke the news in most unexpected time and place.

Hearing Yang's word, everyone got completely frozen on their seats. On seeing others reaction, Yang rephrased his sentence, "I mean to saw that there is a possibility and the possibility is bit high as far as my opinion".

Yibo - "What?!!??!!"

Yang - "Yibo you may be pregnant".

Xiao Zhan who pulled him out of shock moved close to his husband and brought him to his embrace and asked Yang, "Are you sure Yang?"

Yang - "Don't forget I am a doctor in first place and yes we need to do some test to be sure 100%"

Xiao Zhan - "Then we will do it immediately".

Yibo - "Ooh ooh wait.... wait.... give me a moment to process the whole thing first".

Xiao Zhan - "Bo di, my love don't stress yourself in processing things. Let me do it for you. You first finish you food dear, baby need proper nutrition."

Yibo - "Zhan ge, please stop. It is not yet confirmed. Let us not jump in to conclusion".

Xiao Zhan - "But Yang is a doctor".

Yibo - "Let him be....."

Mrs. Wang - "Boy, don't fight please. It is not good."

Mrs. Xiao - "Yes that's right. You both needs to be relax and happy".

Yibo rolled his eyes over everyone who acted like a mother hen around him.

Mr. Wang - "Yang what should we do now?"

Yang - "We can bring Yibo to the hospital for examination and test by that we can confirm it".

Mr. Xiao - "How much time it will take?"

Yang - "Not more than couple of hours".

Xiao Zhan - "Then I can take him to the hospital after he finishes his food".

Mi - "No!"

Everyone turned towards Mi in disbelief.

Mi - "What I mean to say is we all can go along with brother in law, after all we all eager to know the test result".

Mrs. Xiao - "A- Mi is right".

Mrs. Wang - "I too accept it".

Xiao Zhan - "Okay you all can come with us."

Mo - "Then I and Lay will drive you two and others can follow us."

Mi - "Why not they can come with us?"

Xiao Zhan - "No need let us drive separately and you all can follow us. I don't want any kind of stress on my husband".

Yibo sighed heavily and said, "Do you all thing I am not stressed right now due to your behavior? God please save me from these people". But, that didn't stop others from fussing over Yibo.

Yang - "Then I leave first and arrange everything first and you guys can come later".

Mr. Wang - "That's good Yang. You leave first and make arrangement and we will bring Yibo later".

With that Yang left the mansion first.

After making Yibo finish his food and change his cloths, Xiao Zhan carefully took him to the car and started their journey towards the hospital and others followed them in their own car.