Chapter 70

Yibo - "Why are you two behaving so childishly? Do you think it is so easy to finish me?"

"I know you are the only heir of Wang's family and the son in law of the great Xiao's family. I also know the actual power of your both families and if we do anything directly to you then, it will cost us more than what we can afford. But, we are not going to do it directly. We are going to make your death an accident" said Shawn with an evil grin.

Yibo smiled quietly in response.

Chen - "Why the hell you are smiling right now? Are you become crazy?"

Shawn - "I think he became lunatic out of death fear".

Yibo - "Let's see who is going to become a lunatic out of death fear".

Shawn - "From where did you get this overconfidence you brat?"

Yibo - "I am born with confidence but, now what I have is not OVERCONFIDENCE. It is CONFIDENCE OVER MY HUSBAND".

Shawn challenged Yibo, "Do you think he can find you in first place?"

"No he has already found" came the voice from behind.

Chen and Shawn looked at Yibo with complete confusion.

Yibo gave an evil grin and got up from the chair with his hands completely free and he pointed his eyes towards the door.

Chen and Shawn turned at the same time towards the direction in which Yibo's eyes were pointed.

In the midway of turning his head, Shawn received a fatal blow on his cheek. Immediately he started to bleed like hell. Chen was completely frozen when she realized, Xiao Zhan was the one who broke the jaw of Shawn with a single punch on his face.

Yibo walked towards them and gave one more punch on the other side of the face when Shawn tried to attack back. After getting few hard punches from both Xiao Zhan and Yibo, Shawn finally got collapsed on the floor and at the same time, NYPD came inside the room with their weapons.

Chen still stood there, completely frozen, unable to process the current happening.

Xiao Zhan rushed and hugged Yibo once Police got Shawn.

Xiao Zhan - "Are you alright Bo di? I was worried so much. Why don't you be little more careful? What if something bad happens to you? You know that you are my life?"

Yibo - "Zhan ge, look at me. I am completely fine. Everything happened for a good. Now that we got solid proof for their wrong doings, we can leave the rest to the law. By the way how did you identified this place?"

Xiao Zhan - "Our security team helped me to track down your location. Don't worry Bo di, everything is under control now. Police has arrested their men. Now show me yourself, I want to make sure you are fine".

Xiao Zhan assessed his husband from head to toe to make sure he is completely fine.

Xiao Zhan - "Are you sure you are alright Bo di? Did you get hurt anywhere? Just tell me the truth."

Yibo - "I am 100% fine Zhan ge. Believe me I didn't get hurt anywhere except these mild rashes in my wrist due to the rope. Otherwise I am okay. Shall we leave from here? I am actually starving". He said the last line with a pout.

Meanwhile the police has arrested and brought the other two men in to the room where they held Shawn and Chen.

Once Xiao Zhan heard the word 'starving' from his husband, he immediately pulled Yibo in to his tight embrace and said, "Let's leave here and go and have something to eat first. Come on my love".

Both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo conveyed their thanks to the police officers and walked towards the door.

As they took few steps towards the door, Yibo stopped moving.

Xiao Zhan spoke with concern, "What happened, Bo di?"

Yibo turned towards his husband and answered with a small smile, "Nothing, just wait here. I have one more thing to handle."

Xiao Zhan - "What is it?"

Yibo - "Just wait here. It will take one a minute."

With that Yibo walked back and stood in front of Chen and spoke, "I have already warned you to stay away from my man. But you took my words so light. Now you will get plenty of time to reflect over your wrong doings in prison. And one more thing........." Yibo gave a hard slap on Chen's left cheek and then continued, "This is for using drug on my man. At least now you come out of your own imaginary world and live a real life". Then he turned towards Shawn and said, "Now you can be happy. You don't have to miss your boyfriend anymore. Since, you are going to stay with him in the prison".

Then he walked towards his husband with a bright smile and said, "Let's leave now Bao bao, I can wait anymore to have something to eat. Xiao Zhan accepted and took Yibo's hand in his hand walked towards their car.

The couple reached one of the famous restaurants and had their meal. This time, Xiao Zhan made sure to get some Juice for Yibo before ordering actual food. As a result the meal went uneventfully.

When they finally reached their hotel room, it was already evening. Yibo and Xiao Zhan got settled on their bed after changing in to shorts and t shirts. Xiao Zhan hugged his husband possessively as he combed Yibo's hair with his fingers.

Yibo called his husband gently, "Zhan ge"

Xiao Zhan - "Hmm"

Yibo - "Do you really love me that much?"

Xiao Zhan - "What kind of question is this? How come anyone can resist loving you so much?"

Yibo - "I don't care about others. I am asking about you".

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath before answering, "You are my life Bo di, my first and only love. How can I not love you so much?"

Yibo - "Even after I treated you so badly, how come you love me so much".

Xiao Zhan - "You never treated me bad Bo di. Whatever you did was only the reaction for my faults."

Yibo - "No it is not your fault. You never betrayed me. I only misunderstood everything Zhan ge."

Xiao Zhan - "What do you men Bo di".

Yibo - "One who is responsible for drugged chocolate was Chen. But I misunderstood it was you and came to a conclusion that you used the cheap trick and betrayed my trust".

Xiao Zhan was completely puzzled. He looked at Yibo as if he spoke in Greek and Latin.

Yibo explained his husband what exactly happened during their night in Pearl Island how Chen made him consume the chocolate with aphrodisiac. And how Xiao Zhan offered him the chocolate without knowing what exactly it is.

When Yibo finished the whole story, Xiao Zhan watched him with open mouth with complete disbelief.

Yibo hugged him tightly as he apologised to his husband for his rude behaviour.

Yibo - "I am sorry Bao bao, I hurt you a lot but you never stopped showering your love on me. You even handled Hou's case on your own and didn't even say a word to me. I feel really bad and guilty".

Xiao Zhan - "Stop talking nonsense Bo di. You should never feel guilty or sad. You didn't do anything wrong. You just expressed your love in a bit different way when you are angry with me but I very well know that you never hated me. On top of that, you forgive me and gave a second chance even after thinking that I was the one who drugged yo cheaply. No one needs a better proof that how much you love me. If we actually compare, your love will be heavier than mine".

Yibo - "No, only your love is superior to my love."

Xiao Zhan - "Fine. We are equal and our love for each other is also equal".

Yibo accepted it with a nod and confessed, "Love you Bao bao"

Xiao Zhan burriedhis face on Yibo's neck as he replied, "Love you too hubby".