Chen - "He is still unconscious. What should we do now?"

Shawn - "Let us try waking him up. I have something to deal with him."

Chen - "Do whatever you want. I just want him to be out of my way once for all".

Shawn - "Can you pass me that water bottle?"

Chen took the bottle near her and gave it to Shawn.

Shawn took the bottle, opened the cap and poured the water on Yibo's face.

Yibo woke up with a jerk. But he maintained his gesture as if he is still very weak and semiconscious. That actually gave immense relief to Shawn and Chen because they don't have to handle in his full form. Both of them will know that it will be really tough to handle Yibo.

Shawn held Yibo's chin and lifted his head so that Yibo can have a direct eye contact with him. Once he makes sure Yibo is looking at him, he started to speak.

"Hello you brat, do you wonder why you are here?" asked Shawn.

But Yibo acted as if he couldn't even have energy to reply to him and he is in a pathetic condition.

As a result, Shawn continued, "You are here to pay for your deeds".

Yibo gave him a puzzled look.

Shawn - "Do you remember 'Hou'?"

Yibo - "..........."

Shawn - "You may forget but we can. It is your fault in first place to insult him in front of everyone in the University. As a payback he published your scandalous photos and videos on the net."

Yibo - "What? Hou was behind that scandal?"

Shawn - "Oh! Your beloved husband didn't tell you that or what?"

Yibo - "..........."

Shawn - "You know what he did? He has spoiled Hou's whole life by sending him to prison. Do you guys think I will slide it down that easily? That time itself I have decided to take away from his life whatever he loves, like he took away my love, my boyfriend, Hou from me. Initially I plan to ruin his beloved business but, you came and ruined it at the end of the moment. But now I know what exactly I have to do to make him feel my pain."

Yibo with a chuckle, "I have a doubt. Is Hou a bisexual?"

Shawn - "What the F***?"

Yibo - "You are doing this as a revenge for your boyfriend, it makes sense. Who is she in this? Is she your boyfriend's girlfriend?"

Shawn got completely annoyed and was about to yell at Yibo but Chen jumped in to the conversation in no time.

Chen yelled in anger, "How dare you talk like this? Do you know that the position which you are currently enjoy is originally belongs to me?"

Yibo - "What do you mean by that Miss?"

Chen - "That night in pearl island, it was suppose to be me and Xiao Zhan but You came and spoiled everything, like you did it in the engagement party and the night before the wedding".

Yibo - "What happened between us is none of your business. Even if I am not there, I am sure Xiao Zhan will never give you a glance".

Chen - "How come he won't? Do you think Xiao Zhan slept with you due to attraction or love? No it is only because of the drug which I gave him. If you didn't disturb us that night, we both will be happily got married now. Even now it is not late. We are going to make sure to get rid of you once for all. Then it will be me and my Xiao Zhan".

Yibo laughed at Chen like as if she said the funniest joke.

Chen - "YOU........"

Yibo - "Relax Miss, let me tell you the truth. Leave about me and my husband's night in the pearl island. But, did you notice something? Even during fully drugged state of, my husband didn't want you to touch him. When things are like that, what made you to believe that you can get him? Do you think it sounds really funny?"

Chen - "How dare you........"

Yibo - "I don't know how much my husband hate you but I clearly know how much he loves me. So, whether I am there or not, he is not going to see anyone else except me. I am damn sure about it. Let me give you a sincere advice, stop day dreaming and move on".

Chen - "Enough! Stop talking nonsense. Mr. Shawn, please finish him soon".

Yibo - "Why are you two behaving so childishly? Do you think it is so easy to finish me?"

"I know you are the only heir of Wang's family and the son in law of the great Xiao's family. I also know the actual power of your both families and if we do anything directly to you then, it will cost us more than what we can afford. But, we are not going to do it directly. We are going to make your death an accident" said Shawn with a evil grin.