𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

Now thinking about it, he hadn't even seen what Chaeyoung's capable of either with her dance skills, but from Hoseok and Jimin she was absolutely utterly flawless in her technique.

But there was something about the adrenaline and thrill that pumped through Yoongi's veins about the thought of watching Hoseok dance; hitting every single beat perfectly with such powerful and captivating steps.

Everything about it just sounded so — satisfying.

Excitement only built up inside him more and more with every passing thought about it entering his conscience, the impatience slowly gobbling him up with his urgency to watch that boy work wonders with his body.

Looking down with gentle and caring eyes, Yoongi's fingers hesitantly ghosted over Hoseok's dainty facial features, before finally settling on resting in his curly head of luscious brown hair. Everyone around the two were either talking or laugh hysterically, but just like many times before, Yoongi and Hoseok were in their own little peaceful bubble.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

"Hoseokie~" Yoongi whispered, gently shaking the boy awake with his hands on either sides of his shoulders, "we have to go now."

Stirring awake with his eyes blinking rapidly as he adjusted to the blinding lights above him, Hoseok cautiously looked around only to be met with seven pairs of eyes staring down at him.

"W-wha-" Hoseok stammered, only to be interrupted by Taehyung, "you slept for a while, but you should probably head home now before it gets too late, okay?" He smiled softly at his friend, slowly easing Hoseok to sit with his back upright on the couch.

"Does someone mind walking Hobi over to his house just to make sure he doesn't get hit by a car or something?" Taehyung chuckled lightly, patting the boy on the head.

"Sure," Yoongi nonchalantly mumbled, earning a "Thanks," from Taehyung in return.

After the group all slipped on their thick, warm boots or sneakers and coats to prepare for the wintry November weather, they all said their goodbyes and thanked Taehyung and his parents for letting them stay over.

Hoseok's house was only across the street, though being the protective friend that Taehyung is, he wanted to make sure he got their safely since Hoseok was still seemingly dozy and not fully conscious from his almost hour long nap. So, without hesitation, Yoongi volunteered with walking him without any trouble at all.

Plus, it meant spending extra time with Hoseok, even if it was just a few minutes.

As the two headed out Taehyung's front door, Hoseok groggily swept his arm around Yoongi's shoulder to stable his balance since the sidewalk was quite slippery from the thin layers of frost and ice. Though, Yoongi wasn't really complaining since it also provided him a sense of warmth amidst the chilling breeze blowing all around them.

Hoseok's half asleep eyes blinked rapidly, attempting at keeping the tiny snowflakes out of eyes which Yoongi laughed at since it did look quite innocent and cute.

"What are you laughing at?" Hoseok slurred, leaning his head onto Yoongi's shoulder while wrapping both his arms around his torso.

Blushing, Yoongi responded with a shaky, "Huh? Oh uh nothing. You just looked-" and that's when he stopped himself mid sentence, eyes widening in shock out of realization at what he was about to say.

Hoseok smirked, "Looked what?"

"Hm?" Yoongi peered down at a hanging Hoseok, biting down at his lip nervously.