Pills and Postions

(CONTINUED)

My finger slowly pulled the trigger as tears rolled down my cheeks from the pain I've been through.

But when i pulled the trigger i felt no pain.

I removed the gun from my head checking to see if it was loaded and it was.

I sat the gun down & walked over to the fridge grabbing 3 bottles of vodka and 1 bottle of Scotch.

I  wiped my tears opening the bottles of vodka drinking 2 down.

Pausing after my second bottle waiting for them to set in.

I went into the cabinet grabbing some pills not really caring to see what they were anything will do at this point.

I washed the pills  down with half of the  last bottle of vodka.

I fell to the ground crying hard as my body shook.

I pushed my hair back as my ends were soaked  with alcohol that i spilled as I laid in it on the ground.

10 minutes passed....

Everything was blurry and spinning  as the drugs and alcohol set in.

"Lauren" a faint voice spoke to me.

"Lauren" Jacob face just read that he was concerned.

Especially since his eyes were already red from the tears rolling down his face as he saw me like this

....

You know he scares me.

I thought he wanted this.

I thought he wanted me dead.

But I believe it's better for me to be dead rather than for him to torture me anymore.

I'mma forgive, I won't forget, but I'mma dead the issue.Soon as you out the niggas lives is when they start to miss you

And that's exactly what im doing killing the issue.

My eyes slowly closed like a butterfly soaring in the air and my body began to grow weak.

I prayed  to the heavens that I die tonight and just get put out of my misery.

BLACK OUT.

A/n:welp I hope y'all like it's sad but I wanted to posted before new years so Happy New Years to all my readers 2015 is gonna be a better year just stay positive Love yall ~Shemilla