Break It Off

Lauren p.o.v.

I dropped Jacob's hand from hearing Heather was pregnant.

"Heather don't play with me" Jacob said.

"Baby I'm not playing" she said.

"I'm pregnant"  she said.

"I'll just leave you alone to talk" I said walking out.

"Lauren" he called me.

I ran to my room grabbing my things.

"Lauren stop" Jacob grabbed my hand.

I continued to pack my bags.

"Lauren please"  Jacob said grabbing me.

"Why didn't you tell me you fucked her again I would've fell back Jacob"  I said.

"Was our sex just a test to see which one was better in bed?" I asked.

"Because that's what I'm think Jacob you're making me regret even taking this job I'd rather live on the street then have fucked my boss while living in the same house as his now pregnant wife" I said.

"All that shit we did Jacob if this video gets out the a baby's life is gonna be ruined by me" I Said.

He didn't respond.

"When did you Fuck her?" I asked.

He sighed.

"The night you left to go to the hotel" he answered.

"Thats was why you made me leave it wasn't because me and her fought it was so you could get some Jacob you should've told me you wanted some I would've left with no problem but the fact that after you fucked her you called me up and talked to me til the next morning why did you do that to me you told me all that stuff all that bullshit " I said.

He tried to grab me.

"I'm such an idiot for believing you wanted to be with me believing you were gonna break up with Heather for me and just that fast I'm wrapped on you" I said.

"I'm wrapped I wanted to be with you so bad I wanted you to myself I thought someone loved me I'm such an idiot" I said on my bed covering my face woth my Palms.

"But you fucked us both not even a full 24 hours apart" I said.

"I shouldn't be mad because I shouldn't have fucked you knowing you had a wife but you also should've told me so I could  drop these feelings I'm catching for you" I wiped my tears.

"Don't cry Lauren please"  he said.

"Do I have a choice I'm hurting" I said.

"I want to be with you but ....Lauren I'm not about to leave her when she's carrying my baby" Jacob said.

"I understand that and since the baby is coming I need to disappear right? I'm so sorry for ruining you guy's life" I said.

"I'm sorry Lauren it's just my first child" I said

"Haha thats cute that you think she really carrying your baby" I chuckled.

"she just said she was pregnant" he said

"Ba...Jacob just because someone says something doesn't mean it's truthful I mean have you seen any proof yet?" I said.

"no" he said.

"exactly and okay you said you had sex with her the day before you had sex with me which was 3 or 2 days ago unless yall fucked before that again..." I said.