Wife Support

1 week later...

Lauren p.o.v.

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

"my husband is gone...he had an interview to handle" Heather said looking into the mirror putting on pink lipstick.

"I'm going to watch a play and get dinner with Mark I'll be back around 10... ish just get this house cleaned" she said grabbing her Jacket and leaving out.

I Locked the door behind her and walked around abit.

Before blasting music from my Phone.

Verse Simmonds "Fully Loaded"

And cleaning up and mopping up the stairs through the halls all the way to the kitchen.

Washing the new dishes and cleaning the bathrooms then Jacob's and Heather's offices. 

Before going up to my room and taking a shower.

Then just relaxing and soaking in the tub a bit before washing myself in the shower again before getting out.

Getting back into my pajama.

knowing that I wasn't going anywhere.

I wore just Jogging pants and a tank top.

Laying in bed listening to "FML" by August Alsina (From his album "TESTIMONY" if you don't got that's shit cop that shit)

Scrolling through the pictures on my phone.

See all the pictures of me and my old boyfriend, seeing my big bright smile looking so happy.

But it was nothing to him he took advantage of me.

I was really the only one that loved.

Tears fells down my cheeks.

I closed my phone and threw it across the room not caring if it broke in the fall to the floor.

I went to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror taking deep breaths.

Moving my hair back as I tried to calm myself down.

"Baby Heath...Baby"  I heard threw the vent.

"Baby you are supposed to be here this is really  important to me" Jacob said sounding disappointed.

"you never know if it will be a next time Heather"  Jacob said softening his voices.

"Alright whatever just stay and enjoy the play for me" he said trying to sound happy I guess.

I went out the room and down stairs grabbing a glass of water for myself.

"Ms Lauren" Jacob called me.

"Yes" I turned around.

"i got nominated to win an award of a lifetime" he said

"yeah I know that's huge" I smiled hugging him.

"yeah I know I really hope I win" Jacob said holding his hands together.

"I hope you do too" I smiled.

"you look nice in your suit" I said.

"Thank you" I said.

"But I'll be supporting in my room with some chips and a soda " I laughed heading upstairs.

"Yeah I was just wondering if you could go with me to the event?" he questioned.

"Are you sure you wanna take me? Heather wouldn't lik..." I started.