Wild Run

Month Later

Lauren P.O.V
A month has passed since me and Jacob "reconnected" after having our girls

At the moment it was so sudden and we both couldn't void our attractions or even decided not to and dealing with Morris I felt completely horrible about it.

Since telling him everything he disappeared on me we argued for days and above anything he wanted to be there for my daughters regardless if they weren't his biological kids.

They were now a few months and it was of course extremely difficult being a single mother.

Rocking Angel to sleep as Secret laid peacefully in her crib.

Falling to sleep with her in my arms waking up from her moving retaining my grip

"Lauren its okay" Jacob said removing her from my hands.

I forgot I loaned him a key so he can check up on the babies from time to time.

"Thank you so much" I thanked him as he laid her in her crib.

I fell back to sleep as I watched him kiss the girls.

"Lauren go lay in the bed" he ordered me

"I'm fine" I straighted up wanting to stay awake quickly shutting my eyes once again.

He carried me to the bed and tucked me in

"I love you Jake thank you" I said as he walked out.

"I love you more" he looked into my eyes before quickly glancing away and closing the door.

Hours Later...

Jacob gave me a break from the girls allowing me to go out and focus on myself.

So I took a jog around the neighborhood

Running to the sun.

"Lauren?"

I turned around to see who it was

"Morris?" I stood in confusion.

"How did we..?" I laughed.

"How are your babies?" he cut me off.

"They're great energetic but yet still kinda on the quiet side for their age"  I nodded.

A girl came up grabbing his arm.

"Urmm?" I stepped back looking at her.

"Bitch what you doing?" I laughed looking at both of them to see which had some explaining to do.

"Lauren this is..." Morris started.

"I know who the hell she is Morris" I looked at him in disgust.

"So when did this happen?"

"Like about a Year or so?" she spoke.

"A whole year?" I said in shock.

"Foolin' my guy foolin' " I clapped my hands.

"Aint God at work" I clapped my hands laughing while looking at the sky.

"Morris, Morris I may have 2 kids but damn you glo'ed up then fell da fuck back down what happened sus?" I laughed.

"Plottin asses" I stepped away trying pull myself out of the situation.

"By the way Heather..." I trailed.

"You know what?...lemme just go" I walked away as they talked shit as I got further down the block while it took every piece of me not to turn around.

I ran to the house to tell Jacob.

Stepping on the porch to get snatched down by the hair.

Twisting around to get a gimpse of Heather attacking me.

I didn't hesitate to fight back.

Knowing she wasn't even a competition from the start of the fight.

Jacob quickly came out to break it up by the time I was stomping her out fucking up my Nikes in the process.

He picked me up taking me in the house.

I kept quiet as he held my arms.

Heather was dramatic as fuck as  if she didn't know she was starting a fight.

"Damn that was crazy" I sat calmly as Jacob sat at my feet wondering what all just happened.

I continued to sit chilled before looking back at Jacob confused face once again.

I shook my head repeatedly

"Oh baby I don't even know myself"

A/N: Hey guys it is currently 3:50am just wanted to post quickly I know many wont read this because Wattpad aint poppin like it used to but if you do read Thank you so much!!  Might post another chapter tomorrow so stay tuned! Tell me if you think Lauren shouldve faught her back or just stayed calm in the comment section. -Love Yall Mill