Worth It

Lauren P.o.v.

Jacob walked inside my house while I rocked our daughters on both of my arms to sleep.

He came over to us kissing Angel's cheek and my forehead and grabbing Secret from me kissing hers as well and rocking her.

"Thank You for coming" I said to Jacob.

"Of course" he said sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

"Sorry I look a mess" I said laying my fly aways from my messy bun down.

"naw you look beautiful regardless" he said.

"Thank you but I just woke up so I doubt that much " I smiled turning my head away.

"naw it's the truth you're still beautiful" he made eye contact

"Thank you..." I trail off as I started to get caught up.

"But anyways I've gotta get dressed and put cook for Morris and fix the girls bottles for I get to work so I'll be back just watch Angel"I said putting her in her rocker.

"Okay" he nodded watching me as I stood to my feet.

"So I'm gonna shower I'll be back" I said pulling back my shorts that was a bit 2 short and 2 tight for me to wear in front of him

Not trying to make him uncomfortable.

"Sorry for what I'm wearing too you know I had to breast feed and stuff too"I laughed to not make it awkward.

"Naw it's fine" he laughed.

I left and took my shower leaving them alone.

Jacob p.o.v.

Seeing Lauren and knowing I cant have her is a terrible heart break for me.

She's everything I could ever want in a woman and I let that shit go cause I was being a bitch and I didn't gave a fuck about it.

Pushing her to that point and seeing how great she overcome it I support her with everything now.

Seeing her happy is all I want and that's what she is so I'm satisfied on that behave huy I just wish I wouldn't have fucked up like that

Lauren p.o.v

I got out the shower and get dressed and woke Morris up for his.

"Baby it's almost time for you to go to work" I shook him waking him up.

"Okay " he nodding and I walked away.

"Wait come here" I walked back over and he sat up grabbing my ass.

"Ooo Mor" I raised my brow as he kissed me and down my chest.

"I love you" he said looking into my eyes.

"Aww" I said kissing him again

"But I have to go get the girls stuff together and cook so get dress so you can be on time" I said walking away

I went back out to Jacob on the couch with angel still.

I started cooking for Morris

"Hey Jake you hungry?" I asked.

"You know when it comes to your food I can't resist " he joked.

"Well you already know" I laughed.

I quickly made Morris plate as the food finished packing him a lunch as well.

He came into the living room

"Aye wassup" he called Jacob.

"Eat" I said sitting his plate down in front of him.

"Thanks babe" he said.

"Jake yours is almost finished" I said.

"You can put Secret in her rocker too" I said pointing to it.

I made Jacob's plate and started on mine.

"Well baby I gotta go" Mor said getting up giving me his plate ad I ran the dish water.

"Okay baby see you in a bit" he said turning my head from being kissing my lips and moving his body off mine.

"See you" he said talking to Jacob.

"Here's yours Jake " I said sitting both of ours at the table.

"Thank you " he sat in front of me

"Enjoy this while you have it" I joked.

"Right "

"I was up all night with Secret she was screaming like somebody did something to her so I literally had to stay up with her" I said.

"Naw she never causes me any trouble neither does Angel " he said.

"Maybe they're daddy's girls huh?" I said raising my brow.

"Just might be those are my girls" he smiled

"But let me get to washing these dishes and get dressed" I said grabbing my plate.

I played some music on my speaker.

Playing "Deserve it" by Big Sean ft PartyNextDoor

Dancing alittle and rapping the lyrics along.

Jacob followed with the lyrics coming up behind me

"Who told you to join? " I looked at him.

"Myself " he laughed

We continued rapping until the next song came on.

"Dot Com" by Usher

"Oh no let's not" I said about to dry my hands so I can change the song.

"Naw leave it" Jacob said coming behind me again.

"Mhmm" I said almost finishing the dishes.

He stood behind me singing the lyrics as his body pressed against mine

Giving me chills down my spine.

"oh see I have to be at work in an hour and 30 I should be going" I said trying not to lose my composure.

He softly kissed my neck.

"Um Jacob you know I'm with Morris and I...I just might love you" I said turning around letting him pick me up and set me on the corner.

Letting my hands rub down his body unbluckling his belt and lifting his shirt

Joining out lips back together as he ripped open my T shirt unstrapped my bra.

Enjoying every moment of this wanting this to happen ever since the day he came back into my life but it wasn't right.

"Wait I can't do this?" I said stopping him pushing him off.

"I know I know I'm sorry" he said looking down releasing his hands from my ass.

"I was out of control for stepping out of line like that" he said still holding my thighs.

"No I mean not in front of the girls ...take me to the room" I smirked pulling him back into the kiss as he picked me up carrying me to the room.

Throwing me on me bed.

Stripping each other fully of our clothes.

Looking at him body and how he looked at me and how our bodies connected and craved for each other so much I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by.

And I knew being with him it was gonna take longer than an hour calling my job as we prepared ourselves.

Heavily breathing through the phone

"Hey boss I'm gonna use a sick day today is that okay?" I said holding in my moans as he kissed down my body leaving hickies on my neck, chest and in my inner thighs.

"Damn " I hung up the phone before they could have a chance to even let me know if it was okay.

But shidd it was worth it.

A/N:I hope you guys liked!! It could've been better just got my mind on so my many things Lol but who do you guys want Lauren to be with Morris or Jacob? Comment who you think ~Kayla