16

Harry's pov

"He has hypothermia?" I asked Madam pomfrey confused, was that the only that was wrong with my unconscious boyfriend??

"He also has lost a lot of blood, we need to get food into his body as quickly as we can before he starves" she said.

"When do you think he will wake up?" Blaise asked nervously. Madam pomfrey sighed before answering

"We'll be lucky if he wakes up this week" she replied. My heart stoped and I looked down at draco. I grabbed his cold hand as I tried to not cry and embarrass myself.

"We will wake up Potter don't worry yourself to much" Madam pomfrey said before walking away to another patient. 

"You gonna stay here all day?" Ron asked me. I only nodded my head and sat down still holding dracos hand.

"We have to get to class, I'll bring your homework harry" hermione said pulling everyone else away leaving me and draco. I pulled dracos hand up to my lips and kissed it gently before holding his hand to my cheek as I started to cry. I felt like this was all my fault, if only I had been there maybe none of this would have happened.

I pulled out some of my homework and started to scribble down the answers to the easiest questions.

✦✧✧ × ✧✧✦
Hermiones pov

"I hope Malfoy wakes up soon, I have never seen harry so broken" I said. Pansy sighed and took my hand trying to comfort me.

"Honestly I think Potter is going to be more hurt than draco in the end" blaise said laughing a little. Ron smiled at him.

"Anyway, I bet you 50 gallons that Ginny is behind this all" ron said, clenching his fists.

"Oh Ronald of course she is!" I said looked over at him,

"Honestly I would think she would be to stupid to think something like this up" pansy said laughing a little. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her

"When it comes to harry shes mental" ron said. I rolled my eyes, agreeing with him

"Shes absolutely crazy over him" I said

"But Potters crazy over draco" blaise said before laughing, pansy hit him in the arm and rolled her eyes, although she was smiling.

"I'm sure harry will finish her up" ron said smirking and completely ignoring blaises last comment. I laughed,

"Once draco wakes up I dont think Potter is gonna let him out of his sight for a second" Pansy said, letting go of my hand and linking her arm with mine.

"Well, Harry's staying at mine for the holidays, ginny better watch out" Ron commented.

"Do you think they will go to the ball together?" Pansy asked.

"Oh I forgot about that!" Ron I said.

"Blaise, can I talk to you?" Ron said awkwardly, blaise was surprised that Ron had used his first name but nodded his head. Ron grabbed blaises wrist and pulled him away from me and Pansy

"New couple, how cute" I said jokingly, pansy smiled and kissed my shoulder.

"Better tell harry about the ball later, its tomorrow night." She said

"Hopefully draco wakes up soon" I said sadly. Pansy smiled and kissed my shoulder again

"He will, that boy has been through so much, this is nothing"