Tall Drink of Water.

✚◇Smut♠︎◇

After that night with Peter you woke up in his bed. It appeared he had already been up for a while. Getting out of his bed you make your way to his kitchen  for some water. Walking in you see him on the couch, already dressed and tuning his bass. The TV was on, but he wasn't watching it. Hearing the floor creak beneath your feet he looks up at you and smiles. "I see you found your way into my bed last night." He chuckles. "I had a hard time sleeping on your couch, I needed something warm to sleep next to." You say. "Come here my dear." He says. You walk over to him, only dressed in a shirt. Looking over you he admires your porcelain skin. Taking his hands he runs his palms down your arms, to your hips. Pulling you in close. His face was right at your naval. Looking up at you with puppy dog eyes he places a kiss on your stomach. His hands still gripped around your waist. He places another kiss above your belly button. Slowly moving up. Pulling his bass off of him he guides your hips down onto his lap. Peter pulls your shirt up over your head to expose your breasts. With a long sigh he looks up at you as if to ask permission to continue. Gazing back at him you bite your lip as to say yes.
His large hands cup your breasts, squeezing them lightly. Nipping at them with his tongue ever so often. Throwing your head back you plead for something more. Feeling something hard brushing against your inner thigh you feel his warmth. Unzipping his pants he pulls out his wand. Grinding your self against it you pull him into a passionate kiss. Your tongues going back and forth, taking turns of dominance. He seemed as if he wanted you to take the lead, but you enjoyed the submission more. Thinking about him having his way with you was drowning every little thing out. Even the now present make out session. One hand moved from your breast down to your now wet underwear. Rubbing at your clit he pinches your nipples. Pushing you over the edge a bit. Pulling them to the side he grinds his member against your wetness. Teasing you and slipping the tip in only to take it back out. Repeating this process over and over until you push yourself down on his length. Gasping out you had to stop halfway. His size was too much and a little more painful then you thought it would be. Trying to ride him it was sheer pain. He grabbed your hips once more and pulled you off. "Clearly you can't handle me, let's try something else. Are you alright my darling? Do you need anything?". Getting off of him hurt worse than being on him. Wincing in pain you fall over holding yourself. Your face was contorted. Peter knelt down beside you rubbing your sides. Picking you up he takes you back into the bedroom, to try a different approach. Setting you down he spoke softly. " Beings as that you can't handle my cock, why don't you try my tongue on for size?~". Spreading you out he teases you again. Biting at your inner thighs, leaving hickies and bruises. Lapping at your wet folds he buries his face in your thighs. Wrapping your legs around his head you lose yourself in fits of ecstasy. Each orgasm hitting you harder than the last, until it was too sensitive to touch. He stopped, pulling his face back. Your juices running down his chin, he wipes his mouth with his hand. Standing up he picks you up taking you to his bathroom. Undressing you he gets you in the shower, joining afterwards. He washed your hair and body, holding you close the entire time. His body was so warm. You clung to him.
After spending the morning together you set off for the studio again. Keeping this lovely encounter replaying in your mind. You'd be spending more time with him after today, that was for damn sure.