Be My Druidess..

Peter has been an emotional wreck lately. But I'm bound determined to keep him in good spirits, by any means necessary. He was my rock and now it's my turn to be his.
After a hard day's work at the studio I'm ready to call it a day. Some issues occurred when recording a few of the boys tracks. We ended up getting Kenneth back in the booth to re-record most of the songs. There were also some really bad storms out and it knocked the power out twice. I needed my teddy bear to make it all better.
Arriving at Peters apartment I notice his car isn't in its usual place, and where he was staying at they sorta had reserved parking. It was a little suspect, so I called him. He answered in a half asleep voice. "Where are you? I'm at your apartment complex and I don't see your car." I say in a worried tone. "I'm here, I let Josh borrow my car for his date. Come up, I wanna see you." He says. You hang up and make your way inside. Well it seems that he's in a better mood today, I wonder what's gotten into him?
Before I even reach for the door, it swings open. Peter standing before me bright eyed and bushy tailed, he's even dressed. Pulling me in he takes my coat off. "Get comfortable on the couch, I wanna play something for you. Something I've been working on."
Sitting down on the couch I cross my legs, looking around the room. He's cleaned since this morning. Coming out of his bedroom, bass in one hand and an amp in the other. Plugging in his bass he sits down and begins to pluck the chords, singing the haunting melody.
When he finishes I'm in tears. "I wrote this about you, because you are undoubtedly my everything. I'd do anything for you (y/n)." He says, grabbing my hand and placing it on his heart. Boy did he have a way with words. What an absolute poet. He stares me down with those gorgeous emerald eyes and my heart melts, there's a pounding in my shorts as well. "How long have you been working on this? How in the world did you keep this from me? I've been here everyday with you and you've been lying in bed sulking while I try to love and cheer you up." I say in an excited voice. "I've been working on it for a while now, only recently have I finished it. You've shown me what kind of woman you are (y/n), and I seem to fall more in love with you as time passes." He grins. I hug him, his arms wrap around me and then some. Our embrace is interrupted by a knock on the door. Peter gets up and answers it, a few men walk in. They're all unfamiliar faces and I feel uneasy, getting up I try to run back to his bedroom thinking it'll be a quick visit. Peter stops me in my tracks and grabs my hand. "Guys this is (y/n), the one I talk about all the time. Isn't she beautiful?" He gleams, putting his hand on my chin pulling my face up to look at him. They don't say much about me and Peter complains. "Show the lady some fuckin' respect.". I loved when he got angry like that, it really got me going. One says I'm pretty and Peter rants and raves about it.
Still feeling uneasy I leave the room, making myself comfortable in his bed. It was massive, did I mention he sleeps with his baby blanket? Cause it's the cutest thing I've ever seen, I swear. He nicknamed it after me. I sit in silence, listening to their laughter and small talk. It seems like they're wrapping things up, I should ask what they were doing here.
Teddy bear comes into the bedroom. Stopping in the door way, he leans against the door frame staring me down. He's giving me the "Hungry eyes". Giggling he lunges onto the bed tackling me down, kissing my neck. Pulling my shirt up he gives me raspberries on my stomach. I really hope I'm what brought him out of his funk, whatever happened I'm glad. I hate seeing him so upset.