The Date.

Walking into the studio the next day Peter wasn't there.
But to be fair you were a lot earlier today. Lunchtime is when they were supposed to show up.
When Aaron came in I made sure to say something to him. I didn't like that he had given my number out, regardless of who it was for. I don't know Peter, how do I know he isn't going to stalk me? Or prey on me? I didn't know a thing about this guy, and Aaron just double crossed me like that. Getting that discussion out of the way, the band shows up. Peter especially eager.
Peter walked in with a Boquet of Red roses. Handing them to you he grabs your free hand and kisses it. "I intend to take you out tonight (y/n)." He says, a dopey look about his face. I couldn't tell if he was lusting for me but there weren't any innocent intentions, that was clear.
You desired Peter just for the way he was built. The way he towered over you made you whimper in submission. His eyes and wide grin made your heart melt and knees buckle.
Wanting to get to know him you poke questions at him while he tuned his bass. Happily answering them he returns them, rather than making the conversation feel one sided.
Peter listened intently, answering each question carefully. Formulating questions of his own the two got lost in conversation. Until he realized he was 20 minutes behind the rest of the guys. Pushing yourself away you go back to your area, watching the men play in unison. Putting the headset on you listen in.
Spending the next few hours like this, almost bored out of your mind. Then the shift comes to and end. Upon leaving Peter approaches you, grabbing your hand and leading you outside. Getting in his car he takes you out for a splendid night on the town. Taking you to a fancy restaurant he reserves drinking, instead when the meal is finished he buys two bottles to take home.
"Come back to my home (y/n), this night hasn't even begun. I'd like to sit you down and converse with you some more, perhaps even seduce you~."
Guiding me out of the restaurant his hand makes its way down to my side, he keeps it there for the short walk back to his car.
On the ride home he keeps his hand on my knee, sliding it up to my thigh. Hitching my breath I grab his hand and prevent it from moving any further up. Arriving at his apartment he grabs the bottles of wine, inviting me in.
It was spacious and tidy.
Leading me to the couch he sits me down, only to leave and return with candles. Lighting them and placing them all over the place.
Peter going into his kitchen he grabs two wine glasses, pouring each of you a savory treat.
With one bottle downed he had asked just about every question he could think of.
He sat on the couch man spread with a look of desire upon his face. You however felt the room spinning, you had drank too much wine. Falling against his chest, he runs his fingers through my hair trying to kiss me.
My eyes had started to close.
Peter pulling my head back sees this and rests it back on his chest. Although the night had different intentions it ended on a sweet note. You asleep in this large man's arms.
Waking up in the middle of the night, Peter was gone. He had covered you up with a blanket.
Getting up you search for his bedroom, finding it and opening the door. You creep inside to see him sprawled out on his bed. Walking over to the side you climb in the bed, curling your self up next to Peter. You assume he was awake because he immediately wrapped his arms around you. A deep growl escaping his mouth.