The Drab Four..

Waking up in your apartment it was around 7:50. Getting out of bed you waltz to the bathroom and freshen up. Coming out you see Pauline face down in her bed, another drunken adventure I assume. Walking out to the kitchen you see the place is empty, going to open the fridge you notice a note tapped to it. Pulling it down you read it.

My Bunny,
I'll be gone for most of the day but when I get back I'm taking you out to lunch. There's a black dress I noticed in your closet earlier, I want you to wear that to the show tonight. After the show I made reservations at that restaurant I took you to on our first date. Til' then my gorgeous little flower.
-Teddy bear.

Your heart melts when you read the note. Making breakfast you wake Pauline up. When she sits down at the table she looks terrible. Black bags under her eyes and drunken look on her face. She was definitely hung over, if that isn't the understatement of the year. Setting a plate of food down in front of her you grab her a glass of water and some ibuprofen. She then goes on and on for about an hour, all about her date with Kenneth. How he was such a gentleman and how she fucked the shit out of him. Judging by the way she came home she didn't get anything but rejection. I could tell she was lying, but to be fair she was just lonely. She didn't want to feel like any less of a woman. I can understand that and that's why I pity her.
She was a good girl, just didn't come off the right way. Ever. Especially because she was so wrapped up being a bitch most of the time. If she would just loosen up I told her she'd get a man in no time. But no, I'm wrong.
Drowning her out I get ready for work, because I'm part time my shifts change frequently. I enjoyed the flexibility I had with the job. Leaving the apartment I think back to the note Peter wrote me. The fact that he addressed himself as teddy bear was adorable. Side tracked I thinked about what I wanted to wear with my black dress. I wanted to look nice, of course he picked the shortest dress I had. Snapping out of your dream state Josh, the keyboardist, throws some paper at you. "Hey (y/n) quit your daydreaming!" He laughs. I reach over and pinch him playfully. The next few hours would pass slowly, bored out of your mind you could only think about Peter. He was supposed to take me out to lunch when he was done, but he never specified when he was coming back. Pondering over it someone walks in. It's Peter. Out of breath and sweaty he paces over to you, apologizing for being late. The meeting had apparently gotten dragged on longer than he expected. His car had also broken down not too far away. Insisting he take you out you pleaded for him to sit down and take a breather. Grabbing his leather jacket you pull it off of him, running out to the other office and getting him some water. He was covered in sweat.
Making sure he was cooled off you didn't let him leave, it was just too hot out there. It amazes me how someone can walk around in this heat in long pants and a jacket. A leather jacket at that. Talk about burning up. He looked upset that he couldn't take you out, but you were happy you kept him cool. He did look better with sweat dripping off of him though.

-The concert-

Walking in the bar was full, people everywhere. You could see some of the guys setting up the stage. Walking forward a man stops you. "Miss (l/n)? You have a special spot up front.". Following the man he seats you at a table up front near the stage. As he walked away the lights dimmed and the show started. You tapped your toes and sang along to most of the songs. Making eye contact with Peter he winks at you. This night couldn't get any better.  Except it did. It ended with wine, a date, and Peter deep inside you. Again.