The Groom

Damiens p.o.v

I woke up exceptionally early i was way too happy for what was about to happen in a couple hours, i walked downstairs and started making breakfast for everyone.

I heard a door opened as i was making the waffles batter, i looked up and saw my mother and father holding hands walking towards the counter.

"Well this is the first time I've seen you cook." My mother said

"He's way too exciting sweetheart." My dad chuckled

"Well how can i not be, soon I'll be married to the list beautiful girl in the world and i will have my very own family." I said smiling

"Aww my little boy is all grown up now." My mother said tearing up a bit.

"Mom." I chuckled

"You're right i can't cry now." She said fanning her eyes

We all laughed and i served them all their food, we ate in peace but i couldn't contain myself i was way too excited to finally be married to Angelica.

After we all finished our food everything was preparing the venue and getting ready, my father was inside the room with me as out tuxedos were getting fixed.

"Are you nervous at all." My father asked

"A bit." I laughed nervously

"Don't worry because when you're standing there waiting for her at the alter and you finally see her all that nervousness will be gone, now shouldn't we get going now, wouldn't want to be late to your own wedding." My father said walking out of the dressing room.

I took a deep breath and followed him out, he was already making out with mother but this time i was okay with it because soon i would be doing the same.

We were escorted to the limo, i stepped inside and signaled the driver to move. I sat down on the seat and was feeling more anxious than ever it would only be a few more hours until i was finally married to her.

The car ride felt like an eternity waiting until we got there but once i stepped out it was gorgeous, everything was how i liked it, everything was perfect for my angel.

I walked through the venue greeting people and receiving congratulations, i saw my mother walk up to the center with a microphone

"I want to thank you all for coming to my son Damiens wedding, today is a very special day for him and Angelica who will spend the rest of their lives together and in love. I waited for this day forever and i am proud to welcome Angelica into our family. May this couple forever be blessed and protected." My mother said into the microphone and the whole crowd applaud at her speech and i felt so touched by her words.

"Now may everyone follow us right outside the ceremony will begin shortly." My father said and the crowd followed him outside.

"You alright bro." Someone asked i turned around and saw Austin by my side.

"Just nervous, that's all." I said fixing my suit.

"You'll be fine now go on." He said pushing me to the doors that lead outside, i took a deep breath and opened them everyone's eyes were on me as i walked to the alter with Austin behind me.

" He said pushing me to the doors that lead outside, i took a deep breath and opened them everyone's eyes were on me as i walked to the alter with Austin behind me

I stood to the side and waited for everyone to be in position, my heart was pounding like never before. Just behind those doors is the love of my life the one who i will spend eternity with, and i couldn't have it any other way.

The pianist played a key and everyone silenced and turned towards the door, the doors opened and my parents started walking down the aisle my mother on Angelicas side and my Father on mine.

Then Katlyn and Daniel walked down the aisle exactly like my mother and father, Gracie walked down the aisle with one of her guy friends who i remember seeing once.

"Everyone please stand up for the bride." The priest said.

Everyone stood up and turned towards the door, once the doors moved my heart pace quickened and in walked Angelica with Jakes arm wrapped around hers, beautiful wasn't enough to described how she looked like it was beyond words. Even though she was with Jake i wasn't mad at all because that should have been her father and mother but after researching more about her i found out that both her parents died in a car crash when she was a senior.

But enough about her past right now its the future, our future. Jake released her and gave me a hug and handed her to me, she was finally in my arms.

My bride.