Dont provoke me

Damiens p.o.v

Finally my queen was mine and no one will take her away from me. I walked out of our closet in just my sweatpants and i saw her on the bed hugging her knees.

I came to her side and kissed her forehead she looked up at me and sighed.

"Change into something comfortable i will be waiting for you downstairs." I said and gave her a short kiss and headed downstairs.

I saw my chef about to start cooking and i walked towards him.

"It's alright I'll be cooking tonight you can go home." I said

"Oh really sir i don't mind cooking." He said to me.

"No i insist plus isn't your wife pregnant, you should really go back." I replied

"Yes she is, thank you sir i will head home." The chief put the ingredients away and was about to leave.

"Wait may i ask you a question." I said while walking towards him.

"Yes of course sir what is it." He said

"Um how did you get your wife to fall in love with you." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Well i was just gentle and i took my time with our relationship." He said and scratched his neck.

"Alright um thank you, you may leave now." I said and walked towards the fridge in search of what to make.

I heard the door close and i started flipping through a recipe book in search of what to make. I decided to make spaghetti.

Angelicas p.o.v

Once that beast left i got up and went to examine what to wear until i had a brilliant idea, if this man wanted a wife then he will get one.

I rummage through the linger until i found the perfect outfit to wear. I picked a satin pink two piece with black lace around it along with a matching robe

I tied the robe down and walked down the stairs, i could smell something really good cooking up

"Oh princess you're here, diner is almost rea..." he stopped and looked at me, licking his lips and looking at my body.

"Damn baby girl." He said and immediately walked towards me and gripped my waist, our bodies seemed glued together by his grip.

"Im hungry so why don't we eat." I said and got out of his grip and sat down on my chair, the look on his face is priceless.

I could tell he was filled with lust, he gripped his hand and returned to the kitchen.

He came back with spaghetti and placed it in front of me, i stabbed my fork inside the spaghetti and was about to take a bite until the beast picked me up.

"Now lets eat." He said while placing me on his lap and facing him.

He started kissing my neck while leaving little bite marks then started playing with my breast. I tried to hold in the moan by biting my lip.

"Fuck baby girl." He grunted and scooted the chair away and picked me up, he walked and placed me on the island.

He placed his hand on each side and kissed my lips with passion, i was shocked a bit but i kissed back and lay my hands on his neck.

I started playing with his hair and depended the kiss a bit more i licked his lip and bit it as hard as i could.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, i licked my lips in satisfaction because a bit of blood was smudged on his lips.

"I wanted more daddy." I said in a seductive voice while spreading my legs a bit, my hands roamed my body and showed a little but of my cleavage but moved on to the ribbon and played with it.

As i was about to touch my area he grabbed my arms and pinned me down on the island. He started bitting the robe pulling it off a bit.

"You're playing a dangerous game baby girl, im already hard as rock." He whispered in my ear and in an instant with his other hand he spread my legs even further and pushed me into his core.

I gasped as i could feel his hard member right at my entrance, i let a moan escape my lips and his lips attacked mine in an instant.

I gasped for air while he started removing my robe, i didn't expect him to go this far shit i have to think of something quick.

My robe was off and then he stopped.

"Fuck i don't think i can hold back anymore." He grunted and released me.

"Come on let's eat or do you want to continue." He walked over to his chair and gave me a smirk.

"Seems like someone couldn't handle it." I said and jumped off the counter because im short, i walked over to his chair and sat down on his lap.

He signed and put his hands around my waist.

"Oh baby girl im sure it's going to be the other way around soon." He said and gave me a kiss on my neck.

"Now why don't we eat im sure you're hungry." He said and took a bite of the spaghetti, he was right i was very hungry especially from everything that had happened. I took a piece of the spaghetti and moaned at how good it was.

Man this guy sure can cook but he's still weird. After we finished the spaghetti we walked back upstairs into his room.

I didn't step a foot in his room because i sure as hell wasn't sleeping in there, i turned around and opened the nearest door. I closed the door and turned to see a room full of chains, handcuffs, gags, flogs and whips i covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream and got out immediately and went back to his room.

"U-um damien do you have another r-room that i could use." I stuttered

"I do but i prefer you sleeping with me now come on lets go to sleep tomorrow is a big day." He said and i carefully went towards the other side of the bed.

Once i was underneath the covers and far away from him as possible, i was ready to sleep until his big arms encircled my waist and brought me against his hard chest.

"S-so what's so special about tomorrow." I asked

"You are going to meet my family."