Deal with the Devil

Angelicas P.O.V

He placed his phone down and turned towards me, tears were still falling and even faster now. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop making any noise until i saw him get closer to me.

"Now princess why don't you tell me what you would like for our wedding, i especially want to know the location for our honeymoon." He said then kissed my forehead. I couldn't do anything, i just signed a deal with the devil and now he is my husband.

"I-i- don't know s-sir."  I whispered im never going to call this man any sweet names.

"What did you just call me!" His voice dripped in anger he grabbed my two hands and pushed me on the bed, my hands were pinned above me.

"Don't ever call me that, starting today i want you to call me daddy or Damien because those are the only words that i will make you scream, got it princess also don't forget what happened the last time you wanted to test me." He said then he forcefully kissed me, then his tongue made its way inside my mouth.

He stopped to catch his breath and so did i, i couldn't take these intense makeouts just by the way he devours my mouth, i want it to stop but knowing him it never will.

Damiens'  P.O.V.

God i loved the way she tastes, she tastes like honey. I cant get enough of her, as im about to continue my cell phone rings and i grunt out in frustration she notices and she starts shaking. I get up and got to answer my phone.

"Who is this and it better be a good reason as to why you are calling me." I almost yelled into the phone.

"Sir we have everything downstairs and ready, the wedding planner will be there shortly." I could tell it was Gabriel.

"Excellent i will be there soon." I said then i hung up.

"I have some clothes for you in the closet baby please change and meet me down stairs in 10 minutes." He said while fixing his shirt and leaving the room but before he did he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked around and saw a door near his bed but first lets check the windows.

I grabbed the handle and twisted it but with no success, he locked it. Ugghhhhh i really just want to chop his balls off.

I turned around and went to the door and opened it, i looked inside but it was just the bathroom so i turned around and saw another door and it was the closet or at least i still think it is.

It was huge(that's what she said sorry i just had to) i looked around and the closet was divided into a his and her thing. I looked around and i found something that looked cute, it was a warm pink sweatshirt with some ripped jeans along with some grey shoes.

I opened the door only to find Damien in front of me ready to knock on the door, i was about to speak until i was interrupted by his lips on mine

He kept kissing me but i didn't want to kiss back but he grasped my but firmly making me gasp and he lightly smacked it. I started kissing back and i can tell he was satisfied because he grunted and explored my whole mouth, i whimpered to notify him i needed air then he took his lips off gently and stared at me.

"You look so adorable princess, now come on the wedding planner is waiting." He said while guiding me out the room and leading me downstairs, i look around and there is a huge table of tons of stuff that i don't even know what to say.

"Hello miss Ace, my name is Ava White and i will be your wedding planner, now is their anything you would like specifically." She said while holding out to shake my hand i slowly went and shook it.

"N-no not really." I said and looked down while Damien snaked his hand around my waist and held it tight.

"Actually we were thinking an elegant and extravagant theme also we want it in Rome." He said sternly.

He looked at the table to the side of him and stared at the wedding dress designs.

"Tell me honey which dress do you prefer i personal prefer this one." He said while picking up a design of the dress that he liked.

The dress was amazing ill give him that but it was a bit to revealing with the top, exposing my breast and back no wonder he picked it

"Y-yeah im fine with it." My voice sounded so empty

"Great then, now ill leave the wedding planner to do the rest and for now why don't we go into the backyard." He said then guided me to a door that lead to his backyard.