Struggling

Damiens p.o.v

I walked away from her heading to my fathers office he was talking on the phone about what we should do with the predicament.

Then he ended the call and looked at me.

"So son how are you and Angelica doing." He asked me

"Well she's willing to give me a chance and I'm hoping i don't blow it." I said to him while scratching the back of my neck.

"Well your mother was very stubborn as well but like they say good things come for those who wait." He said while looking at the photo of mother on his desk.

"I just really don't want to screw it up." I said

"Just give her time and space." He said and gestured me to follow him.

We walked up the staircase and entered the library he poured himself and i some whiskey and took one of the books out which activated a switch to a hidden door behind the bookcase.

Inside the room was pictures filled to the brim of my mother i still couldn't believe he was obsessed towards her more than ever.

"What may look like an obsession to them was and will always be love at its fullest." He said while staring deeply into a painting of mother.

"Are you worried about mother right now." I said tapping my foot on the floor.

"Im worried sick but over time i have come to accept that she will always come back running to me with loving arms." He said looking at me

"One day she will do the same son, one day." He said and we talked and drank more whiskey.

It was already 6 and i was getting a bit worried about Angelica so i started texting her but still no answer. I knew how my mother was with shopping and with my sister tagging along it will take forever.

I decided to give it a break and drink more and by the time i though i was done i had already finished three bottles.

"A-are you alright son." My father doesn't get drunk this easily but whenever mother has been gone long enough he gets drunk.

"Im perfectly fine dad." I gritted

"Ugh i cant believe she went to that club again with all those men." My father said and banged his hand on the table.

"Which club." I asked giving my full attention.

"Some male stripper club i was furious the first time she went there but she promised she would never touch one of them so i let her go." He gritted

"Prepare the private plane father we're going after them." I said and texted her saying i was coming.

Father immediately snapped out of his haze and called one of the pilots, it was already 9:45 and i was getting more angrier by the second.

"Crap, they said that we'll arrive in the morning." My father said while clenching his phone.

"You got to be F*cking kidding me, I HATE THE THOUGHT OF JUST THINKING SHE'S THERE HAVING FUN WITH SOME MEN!" I yelled

"I know som okay do you not think im infuriated as well I'm going to put and end to this now." My father said angrily then he received a notification from his phone.

He took looked at his phone and was fuming.

"Your sister and mother are in big trouble." He said and gripped his phone again.

I got a notification as well snd i checked, i looked at it and there was a video of two men putting on a show for none other than Graciela and Angelica i was fuming.

I saw s video of my mother throwing cash at some of the strippers but the final video left me furious.

I saw Angelica on the pole doing some sexy movies as mad as i was she turned me on, i saw one of the dancer go up to her and started grinding on her.

I watched and watched as he touched her, her perfect skin and slide her hand inside her dress placing something in it and whispering into her ear.

I couldn't watch anymore i threw my phone onto the floor and smashed it into pieces.

"How long until the flight." I gritted out.

"They're fueling the plane as we speak  we should head there now." My father said grabbing the keys from his pocket i followed him outside to the garage and hopped in his McLaren p1 and drove off to our private plane.

Once we got there the plane was ready so we got inside and took off, me and father anxiously waiting for us to land in Vegas.

"How long until we land." My father asked the pilot.

"We will be there in three hours sir." He said

"It will have to do." He said and walked back to his seat.

"I suggest you go to sleep, we're both going to need all of our energy tomorrow." He said and reclined his seat back i did the same but i could barley get an inch of sleep, i just thought about her.

*the next day*

I was woken up by my body being shaken, i open my eyes to see my father mouthing something to me while shaking me, i came back to my scenes and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked while looking around i was in a hotel room that i recognize we were in one of the suits in Cesares palace.

"We were taken to our rooms now let's hurry i have to see her." My father said talking about mother

I got up and changed into a full black suit and did my hair. I went downstairs and saw my father tapping his foot on the ground waiting for me to be finished.

"Alright lets go, do you know where they are?" I asked ad we walked into the lobby.

"I know your mother like the back of my hand she went to Palms and is staying in her usual suite." He said and gestured to the valet staff to bring his car, we got in snd drove straight to the hotel.

We walked in and the staff greeted us then we got inside the private elevator and went to the top floor.
We got out and i could see room service going straight to their door, i stoped him and said to let us inside he quickly nodded his head in fear and lead us their room.

We let him open it first then he signaled us to come in, we walked in and he placed the food in the middle and left quickly.

"Looks like he left early." My angel said oh how she was going to get the punishment of her lifetime.

"And right when the party was just about to begin." I said to her and she turned around with frighten eyes.

"Missed me baby girl." I said forcing a smile on my face.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders and ran up the stairs, she kept on banging on my back saying to let her explain.

I opened the door to the nearest room and threw her on the bed, i locked the door and turned around to see her full underwear on display.

"Take them off NOW!" I yelled at her.

"No please Damien let me explain." She pleaded and i just couldn't hold back anymore i pined her hands above her head and with my other hand i took off her underwear.

I saw a piece of paper slip out of then and i grabbed it, it was someones phone number and i was fuming with anger i ripped it up and threw it on the floor.

"You want a show, the I'll give you one." I said