And eventually, I went to sleep.

I woke up the next day as Maya and Kriti came to meet me, as we were talking police officers came in.

"We need your statement," one of the officers said but my mind was somewhere else as I scanned the room.

I saw him standing on the door still in the same shirt he was wearing yesterday.

"Trisha..." someone shook me.

"Yeah, what do you want to know about officers?" I asked them.

After almost an hour of interrogation, I told them everything I knew.

They left with my parents and some lawyers I guess.

"What's the big deal, I don't get it. I beat that jerk, and just a day before yesterday that jerk would be fine with some painkillers and all," I said casually to Maya and Kriti.

"What! don't you know? You have been in a coma for almost 2 weeks" Maya said, getting all panicky.

"What? Why? I got some minor injuries, maybe some ribs broken" I said to them.

"No Trisha, when Ranveer found you, you were a mess. The doctor told us you had two simple linear skull fractures and 4 ribs broken as well as your nose was broken too but most of all you have been shot in the gut" Kriti said.

"Wow, that's a lot of wounds. I guess I can cut that being shot by someone from my bucket list now" I tried to lighten the mood.

"By the way what happened to them?" I asked them.

"Well you beat that brat pretty bad so he was already half dead when Ranveer came to you, Nitish already shot you so in response he and his team shot both of them and because guns were involved and they died, that's why police and lawyers just came" Maya explained.

Finally, I could rest now.

I had to stay in hospital for two more weeks before the doctors could give a green signal as the wounds were major and all.

I could sense his presence around me but he never showed me his face as I am still not over him lying to me.

Akash tried to visit me too but I just denied it.

Madhav, Mr and Mrs Bhatnagar, Tarun visited me as they had no idea and I allowed them to see me but I denied having any conversation regarding him.

I was just not ready for anything at this moment, as everything seems to make sense but this time.

I am not letting my guard down.

But daily he sent flowers with a sorry card which didn't make me feel anything but he sent me food anonymously, but I knew he sent it because Kriti told me.

It's finally the day of my discharge.

Maa, papa all helped as I went outside of my room.

I saw Ranveer with some papers as he tried to say something but I just ignored him as I don't know him.

He had the discharge papers with him. I am feeling guilty for pushing him away but now I just can't handle it.

As we got home, I went to bed and maa and papa sat in the hall with Maya and the whole gang, eventually, I drifted to sleep.

I woke up with the pressure of peeing, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

I was feeling a little hungry.

I opened the door of my bedroom and I saw him sleeping there on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.