I decided to pursue her but she didn't recognize me, but I was not going to let her go this time.

When I saw that guy from college lurking near Trisha I thought something weird was going on.

I asked Archit, my ex-military assistant for further investigation. Then I got to know he was following her for many days.

Then I asked Archit to keep an eye on him.

He watched her from afar at that time but later when we got to know she was hiring for an assistant then Archit suggested working for her and he changed his name and everything to work for her so that he can keep an eye on her from close.

After that, he knew everything about her schedule and her meeting venue. He checked everything before giving her a green signal.

Since then we have been watching her and when I got to know she was looking for a home, Archit suggested one of my buildings, so that I could be at ease a little.

Although I bought the apartment I didn't want to live in, I was nervous and my confidence was way too low.

But after meeting her, I saw the badass, the rebel in her which intrigued me more and more.

Archit finally said it's been years since I bought that apartment and I must go and live there.

I did as he suggested and I was never thankful to anyone as I was to him.

I tried to sleep for a while, which I think I eventually did as I woke up around 10. I am free today; I'll just roam a little then.

I quickly took the bath and dressed in pants and a turtleneck sweater with an overcoat.

It's already midnight, I went out with no specific purpose other than finding something for my girl.

I roamed a little and then I saw a vintage shop. I went inside in hopes of getting something beautiful to compliment her and show my love to her.

My eyes landed on the planetary charm necklace, which I instantly bought because it reminded me of her as she is in love with space and star stuff.

I made them pack it in the most beautiful box and left the store then I checked the watch, it was already 2, and I should get back and pack my stuff.

I reached my hotel and went to my room and packed my stuff and saw my phone was dead, so I plugged it into the charger.

At this point I was feeling a little uneasy, I checked the time it was already 3.

I switched on my phone and saw several missed calls from Madhav and Archit as well. I quickly opened my phone to call Archit, but before I could place the call, Archit called.

I quickly picked up the call.

"Where have you been this whole time I have been calling for the last hour"

"My phone died, what happened?" I could sense the panic in Archit's voice.

"She knows!" he said in a panic.

"What? How? I told you as soon as we get the evidence I'll tell her, why did you do that?" I said in full-on rage mode.

"I didn't like Ranveer, Mads came to have lunch with her, and I have been calling her but she didn't pick up. I thought something happened, when I went into the office Maddy was there and he told her, my real name and all that. She was heartbroken and angry, I told you to tell, for the first time in history she shouted in front of me, I broke her" he said getting all gloomy and said.

"Where is she letting me speak to her?"

"She left in anger, I tried to follow her but Maya stopped me and made me stay away"

"I'll be there first thing in the morning, I am taking the first flight I get" I disconnected the call and tried to call her, but she didn't pick up.

I quickly checked out and went to the airport. On the way to the airport, I continuously called her but she didn't pick up.

I was getting all flustered and not feeling well about this whole situation. I felt like someone punched me in the gut.

I got on the first flight possible I texted Archit about my traveling plans, and now I was praying for her to be safe 'Don't do anything stupid' I said in my mind.

It was a 13-hour flight.

As soon as I landed, I quickly took my luggage and switched on my phone. There were several messages from Maya and Archit.

I quickly opened Maya's texts, she cussed me and blamed me for everything.

"What the hell happened," I said to myself.

When I noticed Archit was waiting for me.

"What happened? Where is she?" I asked him.

"We can't find her, she is neither at her home nor her parents' home, not even in her friend's home," He said in a panic. I was angry.

"I gave you one thing Archit, One thing!" I shouted at him and I punched him in the face.

After a minute or so I finally came to my senses.

"Sorry about that, what do you think would have happened?" I asked him as I sat in the car.

"I think they made a move, they finally got the chance that they have been waiting for" he finished.

I know who he is describing, and I had the same thought. I am getting scared now, if we don't do something, we might lose her.

"Well, in that case, call the police and get on with them, I need all the information and all the CCTV footage of her as she leaves her office".

I went directly to my office, where I briefed my known police officers and watched the CCTV footage.

I saw how she cried on her way, my heart shattered seeing her go numb from crying and when I saw them, it was that college guy, and the other one I couldn't because he covered his face.

And the guy with the mask attacked her, she dodged and attacked him and with the punches, I assume my girl just broke his nose.

Now after the solid evidence in our hands, they finally began to search for her as they followed the car which they used in the abduction which was also stolen my team tracked the car, its location was near the industrial area of Noida.

We quickly went to the location and started scanning the area, we found the car but its location, and we still couldn't find her.