Is it because of her dress?

I found clothes for her. I tried to wake her up to change her clothes.

But she was sleepy so she just nodded and started unwrapping her saree.

Shit, what is she doing? I quickly stopped her.

"Wait... wait... you're testing me aren't you?" I said as I stopped her.

But she already unwrapped her saree, I closed my eyes with my hands as I tried to think, what to do now?

Suddenly she ran into me, I opened my eyes to catch her, as she was going somewhere.

Then I saw her face she looked like she was going to puke.

I made her sit on the bed and quickly went to the bathroom to bring a bin with plastic in it.

I saw her sitting there with hands on her mouth, as I patted her head and gave her the bin.

I saw her, she was wearing jeans and shorts which were covering her half thighs, and her saree was tangled in her ankles so that's why she crashed into me.

"Thank you," she said silently.

'My girl is something' I chuckled and just on cue, she started puking.

That view was something I didn't want to witness but still, I grabbed her hair so that it didn't end up covered in her puke.

After puking her whole stomach, she looked way too tired. I grabbed that bag and went out and disposed of it in the garbage tunnel.

I came back and washed my hands and took a quick shower and quickly changed into my lower and a t-shirt.

When I noticed her sitting but her eyes were still closed, she was struggling with her top trying to take it off.

She was gonna take it off either by removing it or ripping it before she could manage any of this.

I quickly covered my eyes and threw my shirt at her as I peeked at her, she must have felt the fabric and tried to wear it, I closed the door so that she could have privacy.

This will take the whole night, it's already 3. I took a deep breath, I was tired at this moment too.

I'll just check on her once more.

I opened the door to take a peek. She was still struggling with the buttons, it's been 15 minutes since I left her with the shirt.

I went inside and offered to help, she was focused on the buttons, I closed my eyes and started buttoning the shirt.

She suddenly patted my stomach, her touch was soft and delicate.

"Thank you... wall"

What did she say? Wall!

I chuckled as she continued touching me.

"You are very muscley... Mr. Wall like my neighbour, do you know, he was my crusssshhh........... Uhh, I thought he was different from others, I thought he was strong" She mimicked showing her biceps and giggling and suddenly she became sad and continued.

She is hiccupping and stuttering very cutely. I just love her.

"But he is just like everyone else, Shhhh don't tell anyone because somehow he knows everything" She was all gloomy.

What? No, she misunderstood me, well I thought she was bold and independent and I want to make myself capable of her because I thought she deserves so much more and better than me.

Suddenly she kissed me on the stomach.

"Good night, Mr. Wall" She smiled genuinely at this time.

"Good night beautiful" I kissed her forehead and let her rest on the bed and went into the hall before I could lose control and do something I regret later.