"No baby, it's not your fault. The timing was wrong. Now go to maa she needs the support." I said consoling her.

"No Trisha, I can't face her. It's all my fault." She said crying.

"Priyam, it's not your fault and she knows it too. Now go check on her. She needs us now more than ever." With this, she got a little courage and she went to sit beside Maa as the nurse was trying to bandage her wounds.

She said sorry and Maa told her it was not her fault when she heard it from Maa.

She felt a little relief and took charge of inspecting Maa and treating her wounds. And she did the job pretty well as the nurse told her.

The doctor came out from the operating theatre. Priyam and I went straight to him for the update.

"Well, we have done what we could. He needs to wake up within 24 hours, if not he could end up in a coma as the collision directly affected his head. Now we just wait for him to wake up." He took us to his office and told us.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Trisha, he is the best in these kinds of cases," Priyam said.

"He will be shifted to another room." He spoke.

"Well prepare the best room you have. I want him under the best surveillance," Ranveer said in authority.

"Mr. Ranveer, you know them! I'll personally take care of him." We came out and went straight to Maa. I called her but she didn't answer.

I shook her so she'll wake up but she won't wake up.

"She fainted" Priyam checked her nerves with her shivering hands.

"Shit, call the doctor" I shouted as the doctor came.

They took her and laid her on the bed and ordered me to bring the IV and glucose and other things.

I quickly ran to the hospital drug store and bought everything, I didn't have my purse shit.

"Just make a bill I'll pay later with discharge, I don't have my wallet now," I said.

The guy nodded and smiled and handed me the things. I quickly ran back to the room where they were checking Maa. I barged into the room and handed the ward boy the things.

Priyam was discussing her health with the doctor.

"Looks like she just fainted because of exhaustion and the pain from the wounds," Priyam told me. I took a breath of relief.

"Are the wounds too deep? Have you checked her properly" I asked the doctor.

"I just checked her just the scratches because of her age the scratches and trauma caused her to faint. Nothing to worry about." I nodded.

"And every scratch is treated right?" The doctor nodded and left, and so did the nurses.

"I'm sorry for everything," she said again as she yawned.

"Priyam, it's not your fault baby."

"I was so terrified when I heard the crash, I shouted and shouted over the phone but none of them replied. I called the hospital and gave them the address of the accident. And took the first flight here" She said with tears in her eyes.

"My sweet baby girl, I'm sorry you heard everything. You look pretty exhausted too. Just take a nap and stay here with Maa. I'll go check with Papa and make some arrangements." She nodded and I kissed her head.

As I came out of the room I saw Ranveer standing there.

"How is your mother? I have been searching for you guys then the ward boy told me she fainted and they took her to this room" he finished.