Meeting the Family

Start from the beginning

"You! Yes, you and I need to discuss this matter" I said pointing toward the ceiling. Well technically to God as I was opening the main door of the restroom.

I stopped mid-sentence as I saw Ranveer standing by the door with folded arms and closed eyes.

Did he listen? Wow, he looked gorgeous in this pose.

Wait, Trisha let's go without being noticed.

"Done complaining?" He said with closed eyes. I turned to see if he was talking to me or someone else. "Were you sneaking out?" He asked while he raised his eyebrow.

"Um... No. Why would I do that? I thought you were sleeping." I blurted.

What is wrong with me? But I have said this now I have to follow this.

"sleeping!" he chuckled while he shook his head.

Wow, that smile. No, don't go there Trisha.

"I am sorry." I wrinkled my eyebrows and nose in confusion. Reading my confusion he gestured toward the mess. He created by the sprinkling incident. I waved and tried to move.

"Look I need to talk to you," he said, being a little serious.

"um.. aren't we doing this, like exactly now," I said as I looked at him.

"No, not like this. I want to talk to you alone. Can we?" I made a knowing look as I scanned the area.

I raised my eyebrows at him. I just stared at him blankly waiting for him to start.

"Well, aren't you gonna speak?" I asked.

"No, you got me wrong. Ugh... you got me wrong. Ugh.. how many days are you gonna be here?"

"Not days. Just tomorrow"

"Your flight is the night one?"

"Yes, but why are you asking Mr. Ranveer?" he made a face like he was angry or something but he covered up very quickly.

"Nothing, Shall we go back?" he asked politely.

"I want to go. Change and rest." Suddenly my stomach made the loudest grumbled noise that I ever heard. This little bastard. A little embarrassed but embraced it.

"And probably eat something. Okay bye," And just as I turned.

He grabbed my wrist and jerked me back. He grabbed my wrist and jerked me back as I would crash into someone. Wow, really why am I so clumsy?

My back hit him and as soon as I realized I jerked back and freed my hands.

"um thanks'' he just nodded and went ahead of me without saying anything.

Shit, my heart is beating so fast why..... Arghhh...

"Beta are you okay? You took quite a long to return?" Mrs. Bhatnagar asked as we reached the table.

"Umm yes, ma'am but I'll be leaving now," I said politely as I grabbed my purse.

"But beta you haven't eaten anything," she asked.

"Ma'am I'll order room service. And thank you for your invitation though. But I need to change" I smiled and gestured toward my clothes.

Although I was not that wet, the feeling was too awkward.

"Oh, are you sure about that?" Mr. Bhatnagar said as Mrs. Bhatnagar was thinking something.

"I have an idea!" I looked at her.

"How long are you here?" what's with them and my stay?

"um ma'am tomorrow night is my flight back"

"Amazing then you'll stay with us at our new home as a thank you because you saved my two lifelines."