"Trisha, wear a dress and Kriti stop going to that dirty one-track lane of yours, will you?" she eyed Kriti and continued.

"Go, Trish, now we don't want you to be late because there will be traffic and also kindly change because you need to impress him and clear the shit that you did earlier because you are representing us 'The Aurora' and also this is a lifetime deal."

With that little scold/advice I agreed to them and left the office and reached home.

Took a quick shower and braided my hair in the side braid and wore my knee-length white pencil skirt and top with a round neck and added my pastel pink knee-length jacket and white shoes.

I was ready in 15 minutes and hired a cab because I still didn't buy a car because I just bought my apartment with a mesmerizing view of the whole city which then I renovated with my ideas which therefore almost drained my money.

I initially wanted to buy the top apartment of the building but it was already sold to someone so I agreed to the second from the top.

So, now I'm saving my ass off from extra irrelevant expenses because I have much bigger plans for myself.

My phone buzzed in my hands and showed the notification as the cab arrived. I locked my door and took the necessities and went down.

And I sat in the cab. And waited for my destination while reading the contract and my phone rang and the caller id displayed MOM.

"Hello! Maa" I picked up the call and spoke.

"Hello, kiddo where are you?" she responded with her sweetest voice

"Maa, I have a dinner meeting with that guy I told you about yesterday"

"Good, All the best for meeting and this time make your temper, out of the situation, because you need him"

"Okay maa, I will try to do so and I'll call you tomorrow I reached the venue Love you and say hi to Papa" as I saw the restaurant from the windshield of the cab,

"Of course, and call me when you reach home and love you too and papa says hi to you too princess, BYE!"

I smiled at the reference as my father loves me a lot "BYE! My king and queen" and disconnected the call and smiled thanking God for giving me the best parents.

I paid the cab driver via e-cash. He gently nodded and smiled in return. I showed him the payment successfully. He sure is getting a 5-star rating.

I entered the restaurant.

Before I could ask the receptionist for my table someone called my name and just when I turned to see the source of my name.

"And finally, you showed me your face" I saw Saarthak approaching me, my only best friend apart from Maya and Kriti.

"Yes, thought to be merciful today." I mocked him by saying, he scanned me.

"You look great but not you, Are you on a date too? Did Maya and Kriti make you wear this?"

Because of his compliment which was more of a question, I got confused.

"You don't look so bad for yourself, and Yes to the clothes question and no to the date question, actually I'm here for a meeting"

"Such a workaholic!" He laughed and said,

"How's work and everything?" ignoring his comment I asked him

"Work is great, my company is doing good as you may know but planning some more projects and yeah, I have a date today explains my clothes" he replied enthusiastically as he winked and just then the receptionist called his name as his table was ready.