𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Are you crying?" Taehyung deadpanned, turning his focus towards a very sensitive Namjoon who just gave him a small nod in return.

It also oddly felt like they were all third wheeling even though the two weren't dating or had romantic feelings for each other.

Which is what they thought, anyway.

"Take a picture it will last longer," Yoongi grumbled at the six who were watching them, still attempting an escape from Hoseok like he was some sort of monster, though no one cared enough to help him, since they were enjoying this as much as Hoseok.

It was both adorable and simultaneously hilarious.

"Who says it won't last long?" Hoseok pouted, shifting his head from underneath Yoongi's chin to look at the elder gazing down at him.

And although it was a somewhat uncomfortable and awkward angle, the two couldn't help but feel an explosion of euphoria sparkle between them as the two stared into the other's pretty eyes, both getting lost from the gorgeous hues of amber and mahogany swirling together in a chocolate ocean.

Blinking out of his haze, Yoongi snapped back, "Umm me bitchass I can barely breath when ur squishing me like this."

With that response, Hoseok made sure to only grip Yoongi's sweater tighter and wrap both his arms and legs around his petite frame so that he was swaddling Yoongi completely.

"Oh well," Hoseok nonchalantly replied, the others mockingly snickering at the pair, but especially Yoongi since although he put on this fake display of hating every second of it, they all knew he secretly loved it.

And boy were they right.

The only reason Yoongi wanted to get out of the hug sooner or later was because 1) his cheeks were only becoming hotter by the second and Hoseok was bound to notice the deep blush painting his face, and 2) was that if he didn't manage to meddle his way out of the cuddle eventually, then it'd only get harder and harder to convince himself of doing so since in reality, he really didn't want to.

Yet of course Hoseok couldn't know that.

So in simpler words, it was now or never.

"Hoseok, you can't keep me here forever," Yoongi chuckled, pressing his hands up against the younger's chest in an attempt to separate them, yet Hoseok wouldn't budge one bit.

Guess all that dancing really paid off.

"Oh yes he can," Seokjin mumbled under his breath, though Yoongi obviously overheard and sent the elder a threatening glare.

"I second Jin's statement," Hoseok smiles cheekily up at Yoongi, which only made his heart flutter more if that was even possible at this point.

If this keeps up, his heart is bound to grow a pair of wings and fly away sometime in the near future.

"Look, y'all are really cute and all, but like what should we do?" Jungkook randomly brought up amidst the side chatter.

"Hmmmm," Taehyung tapped his chin in train of thought, "we could watch a movie maybe."

"I like that," Chaeyoung agreed calmly, looking around at everyone else who seemed to be fine with that decision as well.

"Bitchy cat and Sun Baby are you guys okay with that?" Jimin yawned, strolling over towards the two who just eyed him evilly.

"Wow I really like my nickname," Yoongi sarcastically gritted through his teeth, as Jimin just innocently booped his nose before turning his attention to a laughing Hoseok.