"Put me down!" I squeal slapping Holden's shoulders while giggling. 

"Your wish is my command m'lady." He laughs and drops me; the water swallowing me whole.

I surface, coughing and laughing as I try and recover; a loud snort leaving my nose which makes Holden burst out laughing.

"You ass!" I laugh before grabbing him around the waist, pulling him deeper into the sea.

Holden reluctantly follows until we are covered with water up to our chests. 

We are a fair way from the coast where most people are playing.

Dean has gone off to deal with a business call; he tried and failed to put it off, so left Holden and I to have some alone.

"What are you doing?" Holden asks as I slip my hand down his swim shorts. 

I stand up on tiptoes and nibble his neck, "oh come on big boy; just because I'm not in heat, doesn't mean I'm immune."

My hands curl around his growing length, sliding up and down under the water. 

He groans lowly, "here? Now?" He asks nervously, looking around.

I follow his gaze and see nobody close by; we could get away with it and not get caught.

"Come on Holden. This is fun!" I tease his earlobe with my tongue. 

He growls and grabs me up, pushing my legs around his waist.

"If we get caught I'm blaming you." He whispers, pushing his trunks down and my bikini bottoms aside just enough to give him entrance. 

In one quite move, Holden impales me. 

I gasp quietly and lever myself off him and back down as his hands grip my ass, helping to lift me.

"Yesss!" I hiss in his ear, "if you keep going like that, I'll cum!" 

He sighs and keeps going. I'm amazed at how natural we look; we just look like a loved up couple kissing and cuddling in the sea.

As I rock up and down, against Holden's tall muscular frame and his huge dick inside me, I quiver with the growing need for release.  

My precipice is getting closer with each thrust and god it feels good.

A silly thought enters my mind; how is it that only Dean and Holden have ever been able to make me cum during sex?  

Is it a skill of a mate and our compatibility or are they the only decent sexual partners I've had? 

I've had my fair few as well!

"Holden babyyy." I mumble a moan against his neck, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Keep going baby." He whispers as I slow down; it feels so good but I'm losing energy fast.

I was like an energiser battery and now I've lost my power, my buzz. 

It's been a long week!

With Holden's command, I push myself to keep going, quickening my tempo as best as I can.

Despite being in the ocean, with so many people around us, I couldn't care less. 

My va va voom reappears and I speed up; Holden grips my ass tightly in his strong hands and helps me move. 

His pulsating member digging deep inside me, aching for release.

I feel my insides tighten way too soon and I whimper lowly against his neck, trying as hard as I can to push the orgasm back.