That couch could easily have been a bed, as far as its wideness goes, filled with big pillows; fluffy and decor ones, as well as some of our blankets thrown onto the back, making it cozier.

Right now there was even a peacefully sleeping Jared curled up on it, and I smiled as I walked closer, gently putting my bags down.

Watching him sleep there, with his hands under his face, made me feel like I really did come home. I came home to our house, I came home to my love.

I sighed as I crouched down by his face, caressing his relaxed arm, which had goosebumps on it, his hairs standing up since he was only in a tank-top. This house definitely was cooler than his old one.

"Jay," I whispered, rubbing his arm.

He moaned as his eyes flashed open and I smiled as he instantly smiled back.

"You're back," he muttered as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry it took so long, it was mostly the drive back I didn't count in. You could have gone to sleep."

"No, I was waiting for you to go to sleep together. This is our first night here, after all," he smiled, pulling me to sit next to him.

"Yeah," I smiled excited, hugging his arm as I laid my head onto his shoulder then kissed it. "Let's go. I'm tired too."

After taking a quick shower, I walked back to the bedroom through its attached living room which was still empty, only our scattered around suitcases were there.

Jared was already sitting on the edge of the bed, just watching the shelf with all the books, only having sweatpants on.

His eyes slowly traveled up to me and smiled, pulling the blanket back, inviting me to the bed.

Under the blanket, he pulled me close, and laying my head onto his shoulder, I started playing with the growing hair on his chest absent minded as I looked out of the window.

"It isn't so bad, right? The place," he asked.

"It's coming together. I like it and I love decorating it."

"Good... I was scared for a moment that you won't like it... I really didn't know what to do."

"I like it. Beggars can't be choosers, right?" I joked.

"Avery, please," he sighed annoyed and I bit my lip as I pulled away, feeling him tensing up. "I love that you are independent and believe me I know you are. You don't have to prove it to me, or anyone else for that matter. Now, what's mine is yours, that is just how it works. You lost your job because of me. Otherwise you already would be... the best at it I'm sure, and believe me, I do feel guilty about it, but on the other hand I don't."

"I know!" I stated firm. "I know and I'm sorry; stupid joke. I love the place, I love you and this is going to be an amazing, multi functional home. I'm even pretty excited to work for you. I think it's going to be amazing. It always was. Well... for the most part," I chuckled.

The next few days we still had to finish up two guest rooms, since his family is arriving on Thursday, and to the barbecue on Friday he suggested we invite more people to combine it with a house warming party. He invited his climber buddies, Alex, Elizabeth and Jimmy as well as his best friend Dan, Sky's father, his wife, Mona and Sky and Olivia. He also offered me to invite someone but I didn't feel comfortable inviting James, and with Haley I didn't feel that close to invite her here all alone.

So other than still finishing up the rooms, We had to take care of the party. Buy food, get it ready and make sure everyone will have a good time.

By the time the guests started to arrive on Friday, we were both exhausted, even though Constance and Brian helped a lot with getting ready while Anna was with the twins, this full week of moving and organizing was taking a toll on us, so when we opened the two liter champagne, I was shamelessly the first in line with my glass, ready to relax.