Wait he cried?

That day he begged me to stay up for him and not sleep yet. And not to talk about how he did all those for me. I sat upright, supporting myself with my shaky hands and stared at him.

"He did a lot of things Luna, and I can't say all of it. I hope, despite all that he did, you will forgive him and give him a chance. I'm not telling you to forgive him against your will, I'm just saying you should consider your options "

He spoke and stood up, picking up the tray of food and setting it beside me on the bed. Patting my head, he picked up the rubber bowel with the ice cubes and made it out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Does Jungkook really want me?

For what?

How did he go from hate to loving me. Am I supposed to believe it?

A tear dropped from my eyes onto my mark. The skin around my mark had turned red, I rubbed my index finger on it carefully, deep in thought.

I want him as much as he wants me, I mean, I can't deceive myself though, I know I feel something for him.

I have always loved my mate even before I knew him. But what I was afraid of was to get my hopes up and end up hurting in the end.

Was I ready to give him a chance?

What if I end up getting disappointed?

I mean, he hurts me a lot of times, I know I can't forgive him that easily. But I could try and not to hurt him. I could give him a chance to see if he will prove worthy enough for my forgiveness though.

He's my mate after all.

I need him, I always have.

{Jin}

"Oh goodness Jungkook! What happened?"

I held his bloodied face in my arm, inspecting any injuries. He reeked of sweats and blood.
He just looked at me blankly, Namjoon releasing his hold on him. I stared at Namjoon questionably but he only shrugged with a sigh.

Not getting any information I looked back at Jungkook.

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry about me. I'll sleep in the guest room today. Can I borrow your cloths please "

I nodded at him

"I'll bring them to you there, go in and shower "

He pursed his lips at me before walking off.
We both watched him limp up the long staircase until her disappeared around the corner.

I sighed and looked back at Namjoon.

"He hurt himself " Namjoon says, rubbing his face with his palm and walking to the couch.

"I know, Luna felt it. I guess he forgot he would be hurting her " I said whilst sitting beside on another couch.

"Why do you think he hurt himself " Namjoon didn't reply instantly, he seemed to be in deep thought.

"To prevent his vampire from coming out. He'd loose control in that case "

I felt so bad, Jungkook I've know never tries to hold himself back from losing control. He has really man up and I'm proud of it. I knew the wound must've healed on its own by now but I was worried. I've never seen a complicated mate story like theirs, even their bond itself is a complicated one. I've never seen a mate bond as theirs. It baffled me to see them no it showing signs of a regular mate bond. For instance, Pia and Taehyung had a regular one. They don't feel each other's pain when their bond isn't sealed. They don't have a strange mark. I'm sure their mark is a regular one. They didn't pass out for a long time when they bonded.