Was it because of me?

I felt guilty, my chest congested at the thought, everything ached.

I was panting heavily and beads of sweat skid down my face.

It wasn't long until Jin oppa burst through the opened doors with a rubber bowl in his hands. I curled into a ball. He grabbed my wrist, placing some ice on it. The pain had lessened, the burning ceasing partially but not completely.

It had turned to throbs, my eyes stared blankly ahead of me.

It wasn't long until another sharp pain shot through my chest, near my collar bone. This time I gasped with a loud scream.

Jin curses under his breath and rubs my arm trying to steady me from tossing and turning. I end up digging my fingers into the spot, my eyes tightly shut as I cried.

"Oh goodness Jungkook! "

"What is he doing?! "

He says worryingly and I ignored him, his voice low in comparison to my wailings.

My face was drenched with tears and sweats,my crying dying into heavy pants and small whimpers.

I wasn't actually worried about what I was feeling, I was worried about him. What if he hurts himself more? I shouldn't have done what I did. He looked so miserable and I made him hurt himself. I felt miserable, breaking into sobs which eventually became hiccups.

"Shh, it's ok, it's going to be ok "

I couldn't stop crying the guilt I felt out.

This was my fault

"W-what if "

I hiccuped

"What if something bad happened to him "

I asked, hearing him sigh

"Don't worry, he'll be fine and I'm sure he forgot he was hurting you if he hurts himself "

He rubbed my back

"Look the both of you should stop fighting. Luna, Jungkook went crazy when you weren't waking up "

I looked up at him confused

"What do you mean? "

He sighs

"You were out for a month"

"What? "

"Yes, let's just say you died in his arms, he went crazy. He gave you his venom and blood, that is why your wound is gone. At first we all thought you died because there was no pulse, Jungkook went insane on that day.We didn't know his venom would save your life, he gave you his blood and that saved you "

He explains and I was speechless, the pain I felt was long forgotten as my stomach churned with mixed feelings.

He did all that?

For me?

Why?

"I know what you are thinking Luna, a lot happened when you were out. Jungkook doesn't hate you Luna, he said it, he confessed in front of everyone that he loved you and that he wanted you to forgive him. He said he wanted you to wake up so he could make up for what he did. He asked for forgiveness from everyone and begged them to let him be with you. "

"Your brother agreed to it Luna, so the both of you should stop all these"

My heart ached at his words, Jungkook did all that. He accepted me , that reminded me of what he said on the day I was hurt, he took back his rejection. He apologized. I remember, he was crying.