8

Jinyoung was having coffee in the living room when Minhyuk went out of his room. "I thought you'd wake up at noon this time." He states and Minhyuk sighs, bending over the island. Minhyuk looks at the time, 10:23 am, and groans. "With or without a hungover, my body thinks I still have to wake up even though it's my day off." He answered, rubbing his temples. "Did you drink what I put on your table?" Jinyoung asks and Minhyuk nods.

"Oh, that tall guy you were with. What's his name again?" Jinyoung asks as he puts his coffee on the table before walking to the kitchen to make Minhyuk a cup of coffee. Minhyuk seemed to be confused for a few seconds before he nods again. "Ah, Hyungwon. We exchanged numbers before we got drunk." He answered, a smile forming on his face. "You mean, before you got drunk. He was a lot sober than you were." Jinyoung said before he smiled as well, putting the kettle on the stove and turned the stove on.

"I'm surprised you gave your number." Jinyoung adds, giving him a look and Minhyuk chuckled. "We went to the same school, but we never met." He said. "We both know Kihyun." Minhyuk added, mentioning a very good singer back in their school. He sits on the stool, putting his chin on the palm of his hands. "Who was the guy last night? I remember you talking to someone." Minhyuk raised his eyebrows at him too.

Last night

"Oh hello!" Minhyuk slurred out when the tall guy takes him to Jinyoung and Mark, who was talking among themselves. "This is Hyungwon-ie!" He added, shouting over the music and Jinyoung laughs before greeting the tall man. Jinyoung noticed how angelic the man looked. His lips were pink and plump, his eyes looked sexy, even more that he drank a bit. Jinyoung blinks before nodding. "Hi! I'm sorry. I should take him home!" Jinyoung says in a loud voice as he reached out for Hyungwon to put Minhyuk in his friend's arms. Jinyoung put Minhyuk's arm around his shoulders before smiling. "Thank you! I'm Jinyoung, by the way." He said and Hyungwon smiled widely. "Hope we meet in a less intoxicated way." Hyungwon says before messing up Minhyuk's hair.

Minhyuk's cheeks were so red and he was pouting with his eyes closed. Hyungwon thought he looked cute. "Goodbye, cutie. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?" He says and Minhyuk nods, unable to speak now that he felt sleepy. Hyungwon left them, making Jinyoung look at Mark. "I should probably get him home." He said and Mark looked at his own drunk friends and nodded. "I should drag them out too." Mark said and they both laughed when Jin started dancing with his arms going up and down. "Take care, tonight." Jinyoung said and Mark nodded. "I will. Take care too."

Present

Jinyoung scratched the back of his head. "Well, he's a friend. He was the guy who owned the handkerchief." He answered slowly, looking at the stove as if it will add some heat for it to boil faster.

"You mean the M.T. guy? You met with him?" Minhyuk asked when he processed what the other has said and Jinyoung nods. We didn't just meet. We're pretending to be an engaged couple and I'm getting paid for it. He thinks, crossing his arms. "When did that happen?" Minhyuk asks. For a second, Jinyoung thought he said it out loud, but then he remembers that he forgot to tell Minhyuk about meeting Mark after he updated him about Junseo. "The day after I broke up with Junseo, I waited outside their building." Mark states and the water finally boiled.

He takes the kettle and poured the hot water in the cup, where an instant coffee powder waits. "And one thing fell into another, we got to be friends." Jinyoung answered with a shrug, putting the kettle back on the stove before stirring the coffee. "We met at the club because his friends were there." He adds. Jinyoung left a big part in the story though, but that's because he remembered the contract.